Chapter 10: I'm Sorry

A/N: Finally I was able to figure what to write for this chapter. I realized that each and each AN I do I run out of what to say haha. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------

Sans POV

"Y/n open up! Please!" I cry out desperately into the bathroom, banging the door. A door opens and the shuffling of footsteps fills the hallway.

"What's happening Sans?" Papyrus asks, his voice quiet from sleep. I turn around to him, trying to cover some of my panic.

"Sorry to wake you bro, I'm just trying to trying to get Y/n out from there," I explain feeling my sweat drop.

"Why are you trying to get her out brother?" he asks with confusion.

"I think Y/n is..." I pause, hesitating. How should I explain to Papyrus the situation? Should I tell him that she self harms?

"Is hurting herself," My voice cracks as I contain a threat of tears.

"Hurting herself?" Papyrus's voice grows worried as he looks at the door. "If she's hurt we have to help her!"

"That's what I'm trying to do but she won't let me in. I'm doing to have to teleport in," I explain before teleporting into the bathroom.

The sight that greets me in the bathroom shocks me. Y/n is leaning against the wall with her arm covered in blood from her cuts. She's unconscious.

"Y/n!" I yell. Why did she do this?! I stare at her still shocked.

"BROTHER IS EVERYTHING OKAY THERE? IS THE HUMAN HURT?" Papyrus cries out from behind the door. I should bring her to Alphys.

I unlock the door opening it to see Papyrus very worried. When he sees Y/n his expression changes from worry to panic. "BROTHER WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

"She hurt herself and I'm taking her to Alphys," I answer hurriedly, picking her up. Some of the blood off her arm trickles onto my shirt.

"IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO TO HELP?" he asks.

I think about this just for a moment. "Just take care of Frisk while I'm gone," I simply reply before remembering something. "Actually bro, could you bring Y/n's backpack to Alphys?"

"OF COURSE BROTHER, ANYTHING TO HELP Y/N,"

"Thanks bro, I have to teleport now, I'll meet you later," I say before teleporting.

I teleport us inside of Alphys's lab. "Alphys!" I cry out loudly. "Alphys I need your help!"

A short yellow reptilian monster runs down from the top floor. "S-Sans! What's wrong?" She sounds concerned and surprised. Alphys stops in her tracks when she sees Y/n in my arms. She covers her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my... let me go get the first aid kit, follow me Sans," Alphys motions for me to follow her.

We hurriedly make our way to one of Alphys's rooms. Inside there's a bed with a chair beside it. "L-lay her onto the bed,"

I gently lay her down and turn to Alphys. "What now?"

"I-I'll cover her cuts with monster bandages so that her HP would return," she swiftly but carefully covered Y/n's arm with the bandages. I check her HP and my eye widen in shock.

1/8 HP.

"Alphys..." I begin, my voice cool.

"Y-yes?" She finishes up with the bandages and they disappear.