2. Darrins beginning

Darrin.

The throbbing in the back of my head is what woke me up. I groaned lightly and looked around the dark room. The clock next to my bedside read 10:20 p.m. Blinking hard I pushed myself up from the bed and sat there with my feet hanging over the edge. My eyesight was a little blurry, but it quickly came back the longer I sat there.

I grabbed the back of my head and sighed deeply. I shook my head lightly and stood to my feet. I looked around the room and nodded in approval. The room was just my type, something I always wanted quite frankly. It was dark with just a splash of color in some areas, dark walls, dark floors, and light-colored accessories.

"This shit pretty dope to be honest," I mumbled to myself.

I stretched my limbs and scratched my side while walking out of the room. I looked around and continued to nod in approval.

"This is like one of those big rich homes you see on HGTV," I walked down the steps and into the kitchen. I was shocked when I saw a female standing over the stove. She was holding the back of her head and groaning lightly as she flipped what was ever in the pan.

She was a short girl at that, but from the back of her you could tell that she had the right curves in the right places. Her long hair was down the middle of her back and from what I could tell she was brown skinned. My eyes landed on her booty, and I couldn't help but to stare.

I guess she felt me staring because now instead of my eyes looking at her ass, I was now looking at the V shape of her vagina. I arched my brow and looked up at her face. I squinted my eyes trying to remember who this girl was. It's like I seen her before, but I just can't put my finger on it.

"You know you've been sleeping all day?" She arched her brow and turned back around to put whatever was in the pan on the plate next to the stove.

"I was?" I leaned at the entrance of the kitchen door and folded my arms across my chest.

"Mhm, so I went to go visit your sister and l-"

"My sister?" I stood straight up and walked towards her.

"You know where my sister is? I thought she was dead," Felicia put that thought in my head but to hear that my sister was alive and somewhere near made me want to do back flips.

She looked at me weird then shook her head.

"I don't know what's going on with you and Zari, but y'all acting weird as hell. Well maybe I did play around with Zari too much, but I don't know what's y'all problem," She shrugged and tilted her head to the side.

"What do you mean by acting weird, what did she do?" I arched my brow.

"When I walked in her house, I saw a big ass knife on the floor next to the door, then she came out the kitchen looking like a crazy woman with a pair of scissors in her hand." She bit into her food and looked up at me.

"Why your lip a little red?" I walked to the opposite side on the counter and leaned on it. Everything else about her was flawless but how red her lip was caught my attention. I don't need to catch nothing she got if it's something spreadable.

"I kinda played around with Z about Chris and yup, she decked me right in the mouth," She went inside the fridge and took a small carton of orange juice out.

"And you didn't see it coming?" I arched my brow with a chuckle. Even though they're not together at the moment, so I think, Zari never played with another female that had Chris name in their mouth sideways. Not even in High school.

"No, she's quick as hell," She shook her head and sip on her juice. She started putting her hair up and as she turned around, I saw the cursive C tatted with stars behind her ear, and that's when I started to remember.