18. Pulling You In

Zari.

I didn't know how much of sleep I've gotten, but it seemed as though Chris didn't seem to care. After our long night I was finally able to take a shower, but that shortly ended when he got in the shower with me.

It felt as though I only had two hours of sleep before I felt Chris get back in between my legs. His warm tongue danced all around, licking every inch of my jewel. He had his arms hooked around my legs having me on lock down. I couldn't twist or turn out of it, and I desperately needed to sleep, but it felt so good that I didn't want to stop him.

"Baby I need sleep," I moaned out with a raspy voice as I tried to push his head back, but his head didn't budge. He buried his head deeper inside and sucked on my pearl.

The intense pressure started to build up again and my moans grew louder. He knew I was ready to cum again because he only spelled out his name letter by letter when he knew I was near.

"Baby," I whined as I felt the tears build up. "Oh fuck," I seemed to moan louder than expected when he got to the letter 'C' in his middle name. I couldn't hold it in much longer. I released myself on his tongue and breath out deeply as I tried to catch my breath.

He crawled from under the covers and smirked down at me. I wiped my tears quickly and leaned up to kiss his glossy lips. The kiss was fiery and passionate as I tasted myself on his lips.

Our kiss ended when I felt his manhood tap on the inside of my thigh.

"Oh no no no," I whined. "I need sleep."

"It's like five in the morning. You can get a few more hours of sleep in all you have to do is get on top again." He kissed on my jawline all the way down to my neck. I winced in slight discomfort as he sucked on my already sore neck. I ran my hands through his hair and grabbed a handful of it.

"But baby I'm tired," I bit on my lip and sighed lightly.

"Please?" He mumbled as he moved his hips so that his manhood was tapping at the entrance of my jewel.

"Chris."

"Too late," He chuckled as he forced himself inside me yet again. He flipped us over so that he was laying on his back while I straddled him. He held on to my waist tight forcing me to take off of him.

I caught the loud moan in my throat and swallowed it back down.

"I'm sore," I whispered while I placed my hands on his chest to balance myself. I rocked my hips slowly against his and bit on my lip.

"I'll get you some ice in a minute," He bit on his bottom lip as he eyed my waist.

To quickly end our session, I tightened my walls and grind my hips hard and slow. We both moaned loudly as I worked my magic on him.

"There you go baby girl," He groaned. His hand slipped from my waist and to my ass and slap his hand down hard on it.

I hissed from the shock and flipped my hair to the side while I rode him. I knew he was near when I felt him twitch inside of me, so I laid my chest against his and tuck my arms under his so that my hands were holding on to his shoulders. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and kissed on his sweet spot sloppily as I bounced and grind, while picking up and slowing down my pace.

"Fuck," He groaned loudly. I felt his hand ran up my back and into my hair. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head black. He crashed his lips into mines as I felt the warmth of his release explode inside of me.

I pulled away from the kiss and placed my sweaty forehead on his with a smirk. "Can I sleep now?"

"It depends," He pecked my lips as he tried to catch his breath.