9. Warnings (prt. 1)

Victoria Ameila 

"Chris, are we even going the right way?" I glanced over in his direction in the driver's seat.

"Yeah, I know where I'm going," He mugged the road which was clearly meant for me.

"Mkay," I raised my brow before looking out the window at nothing. Literally nothing.

"This amusement park were going to is going to be so much fun," I heard Krystal said to the girls.

"Really?" Malani asked pronouncing the R as a W.

"Yes really, our mommy which is your granny always took us to this park," Krystal smiled at them before sitting back in her seat.

As the girls squealed with excitement I couldn't help but to smile. They were my babies and I wanted them to experience the most fun that they can while we're here, but there was something deep down telling me that something is going to happen. It was like something was trying to warn me that I have been down this path before and that it wasn't going to be pretty. I sighed deeply and prayed to the lord above that he'll watch over us and tell me that I'm just over reacting with this.

"What's wrong babe?" Chris called over from his seat as he glanced from the road to me then back to the road.

"Nothing, it's just I feel like something is a little off," I chewed on my tongue lightly to try to at least calm my nerves.

"Something like what?"

"I honestly don't know, but it's kind of bothering me," I twisted my lip to the side as I tapped my fingers on my leg repeatedly.

"Aw," He nodded his head and turned down a deserted road.

Looking at the street name I cringed and placed my hands in between my thighs.

Who in the world would name a street Deathstreet? Closing my eyes, I laid my head back on the headrest and swallowed hard.

"Don't freak out baby the street is pronounced Deethstreet, not what you're thinking. When I first came here I thought it was that too," He chuckled lightly as he ran his pink tongue across his bottom lip.

"Like that gave me any reassurance Chris," I mumbled while opening my eyes slowly and looking over at him.

"Aye man," Caleb called out from the back.

"What boy?" Chris looked in the rearview mirror to get a glance at him in the very back seat.

"I don't know how I feel about this amusement park now. This road leading up to it is giving me the creeps," Caleb confessed as he had this worried look on his face.

"Yeah man. You know I don't agree with this punk ass, but I'm agreeing that this is starting to give me a bad feeling. Maybe we should take the girls to go get ice cream and have a movie day or something," Christian nodded before pulling at his sweats and running his palms down his legs.

"Ooo, can we go see the Beauty and The Beast?" Reagan yelled out from her seat.

"No, me want to watch mmm," Malani tapped on her chin as she looked up, "Me want to watch Moana."

"We already watched that Lani," Reagan looked over at her.

"So?" Malani mugged at her while trying to reach over to hit Reagan.

"What I tell you about that Malani? Keep your hands to yourself," I watched them from the side view mirror.

"Sorry," She mumbled while kicking her feet.