3. Chris and Cairo

Chris.

The feeling of a woman soft kiss made me jump up from my sleep. Through blurred vision all I could really see was the light from the sun. It lit up the all-white room which caused me to squint from how bright it was.

I groaned lightly and looked to the right of the bed. Laying there was a female in an all-black bra and panty set. I scan her body looking her up and down then mugged when it wasn't the person I wanted to see.

"Who the fuck are you?"

The smirk that was on her face was now replaced with a mean mug. She rolled her eyes and sat up on the bed.

"You cannot be serious right now Chris," She folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm serious like a fat bitch singing her heart out in an opera, who are you?" I threw the covers off my body and quickly stood to my feet. This woman was not the woman I wanted to wake up to, this was not Zari.

"I'm Rahme, your girlfriend? What is your problem?" She got off the bed and put her weight on her right leg.

I arched my brow and looked her up and down.

"Girl stop lying, why are you here? I have a girlfriend; hopefully, but you aren't her," I quickly walked towards the dresser and searched through each drawer for a pair of sweats. Once I found them, I slipped them on.

I took a glance of the top of my dresser and notice that five pictures in picture frames were placed facing down. I arched my brow and picked up the biggest picture and came face to face with the love of my life, her bright beautiful smile placed a smile on my face.

"You really still stuck on that bitch Chris?" That Ramen girl scuffed.

I turned to face her and chuckled.

"The fuck you say Ramen?"

"First of all, Chris its Rahme, so stop playing with me. Secondly you still stuck on that bitch. Do you not know how many times you cheated on her with me? You even moved here because you said California is the placed to be," She placed a hand her hip and something shiny caught my attention on her finger. Disregarding the foolish mess, she spit out her mouth I carefully placed Zari's picture down and walked up to her. I forcefully took her hand in mine and examined the piece of jewelry.

"Where did you get this?" I examined the ring closely and wondered how it was on her finger, but not with the person I gave it to.

"Remember, you took the ring from her to give to me," I looked at her in disgust and snatched the ring off her finger.

"There's no way in hell you got Zari ring, when we agreed on her keeping it," I walked away from her and walked out of the room. All the dumb shit that was coming from her mouth sounds like nothing I'll do.

I would never take Zari engagement ring back and give it to some random female that I don't know anything about, I maybe dumb but I'm not nowhere close to being that's dumb. I'm trying to make things right with her, not make everything ten times worse. It's already bad that I had to kill her to get our lives back, and even worse that I don't have her with me, matter of fact I don't even know where she is, better yet, our beautiful daughters are gone.

"If you still in love with her then why did you continue to cheat on her with me?" She yelled out from behind me.

I nudged my eyebrows together and knew only one crazy, delusional girl would ever say that. I turned to look at her and mugged.

"Ask ya' crazy grandmother, because it damn sure wasn't your pussy, or head game or anything else. You're not close to being wifey material."

She looked at me and giggled lightly.