Author notes:

Hey my lovely's. I just wanted to let y'all know that I updated and revise the chapters that were already written for Final Nightmare and that I haven't forgotten about this book and finishing this series..... I just.... Stop caring if that make sense. This series was first made many...many years ago when I first started Wattpad and now that I'm older, I'm straying away from stuff like this, but I can't lie I really enjoyed revising lmao. I forgot how funny Zari, Chris, Cairo, and Darrin really are. I kinda miss them. Maybe I'll find the hope and motivation to finish this series.

Anywho, I don't have much to say but i just want to say thank yall. Thank yall from the bottom of my heart. It's because of you guys that made me love to write and express my wild ass dreams and I whole heartily appreciate that.

Another thing.... I think I keep spelling Felicia name differently like Felisha or something. It's pronounced the same but I will be going back through the book to give her the proper spelling (which is Felicia). Please ignore until I get to it. I know y'all are like this your book how tf you keep misspelling one character name wrong and listen.... I don't know either tbh 🤣

I'm going to try and update as much as I can and as soon as I can, but please don't look forward to a chapter any time soon. I'm still trying to find the motivation and creativity to complete this book or as I normally say... "I haven't finished this part of my dream yet." Which is indeed true lmao.

( Fun fact: this whole series was based off multiple dreams I've had throughout the years that all connected 🤣. Creepy right? )

Anywhooo! Once again, thank yall and I love y'all! Until then I do have another book up called Holy Angel, I don't know if you guys knew and let me tell y'all.... wheeeeww Miya and Mason is a piece of work, so if you would like to read about them and their relationship and what each of them battle then I suggest you read that book. That book gets updated waaaaayy more.

Okay, at this point I'm babbling on. I'll try to make an update for Final Nightmare as soon as I'm motivated enough, until then... I love y'all, I thank y'all, and see y'all soon 💕.

(This will be deleted when I feel as though enough of y'all have read this or until I write another chapter.)