10. Warnings (prt 2)

(This is the chapter where shit gets confusing and weird but bear with the kid😉)
_____

Zari Cruz:

"No, no, no what the hell is she doing!" I screamed out as I threw my hands in the air and sighed deeply.

"I can't let her go through that, not again," I sat on the curve with my hands covering my face. She doesn't know what she's about to encounter when going in there. She's putting all harm in her family, my fucking kids.

I must find a way get that necklace from around her neck, that necklace is only bringing harm to her day by day. How could I be so damn foolish and actually give in to that lying son of a bitch? If it wasn't for Darrin mental ass none of us would have been here.

I felt the tears starting to swell in my eyes as I tried to come up with a plan. I couldn't do this on my own.

"Were one call away if you need any of us," Went through my ear and out the other. I shook my head and pulled my knees to my chest.

I can't do it. I can't face them, not after what I've done. They hate me I know they do. They can't even stand to see my face. I'm the reason why things changed again. I shouldn't have ran out that house.

Feeling the tears continuously rolled down my cheek I knew this was it. I knew I couldn't help, I've tried my best and I failed. I drastically failed.

Standing up to my feet I wiped my cheek with the back of my hand and looked back and forth up the dirt road. Deciding that I can at least try, I started running towards the fair. I needed my life back, I needed to be the physical me, and not some uptight bitch who can't even win an argument with her own brother in laws or better yet her own conniving grandma. I refuse for my babies to go through any of that, they need their own mommy, and that's me.

I started to sprint faster as the tallest ride came into view. Feeling something grab on my waist I started to panic, tears streamed down my face again as I tried to get the person off me.

"I need my babies," I cried as I tried reaching for the fence.

"Baby, I need them too. You think I like seeing that nigga with my very own kids? You think that I like seeing them in danger? You have to calm down and let things play out like we all planned it," The low demonic voice whispered in my ear. His cold icy lips peck behind my ear, calming me down in a sort of way.

"Why can't we just live a happy life for once?" I sniffle while wiping my nose on the sleeve of my shirt.

"You know that's not going to happen, not until we get to him and get to that necklace. That necklace has the key to everything and we all need that. You, Darrin, Cairo, and I need it." I looked down at his long fingers and picked at them.

"When will the time be right?" I looked up at him. He looked down at me with his shiny black eye and demonic face and smirked, slightly showing the gold in his mouth.

"Soon, very soon."

I looked back towards the fair and sighed.

"Can we at least go see them?" I bit on my bottom lip.

"Alright we can go see them."

A small smile spread across my face to hear him say yes, was a dream come true.

He chuckled lowly as we both started walking towards the entrance.

"Good to see you again Mr. Brown and Mrs. Brown," The ticket booth man nodded.

"Fuck you Harry," We both mumbled under our breath causing him to chuckle.

"How do the both of you have the most power in this world but still let him take your kids away?" Harry called out after us. We stopped in our tracks and looked over our shoulder.