Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V

"No I feel like I'm forgetting something." I said and looked around my apartment.

"We can buy a new one of whatever you forget." Lauren said and picked up my two suitcases.

"Fine." I said and picked up my keys.

"Let's go loser." Lauren said and walked to the exit, me trailing slowly behind. Lauren stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"I've never left home more than 2 weeks." I said and sighed.

"Your sis is paying for this place while you're gone, it'll be fine." Lauren said and walked outside. I followed behind her. "We have a show an hour away so we ride in a van until we get there, from there on we take the bus."

"Okay." I nodded and followed Lauren to the elevator. We both got in and she pressed the button to the lobby. I took one of my suitcases from Lauren and held her hand.

Lauren looked at me and smiled before speaking. "Paparazzi is gonna think we're dating." Lauren said.

"Oh well." I shrugged and walked out of the elevator. I sighed softly as paparazzi took pictures and yelled questions at Lauren.

"Please don't make assumptions!" Lauren yelled as we made our way out to the van. Lauren allowed me to climb in and she slid in after me, setting my suitcases in the back.

"Lolo." I whined after a few minutes of quiet.

"What?" Lauren asked in the same tone as me.

"Where's the girls?" I asked and shifted in my seat.

"Right outside the van." Lauren said and pointed to the girls walking to the van.

The girls climbed in the van, Dinah was the first to speak up. "Hey losers." She said and sat next to Lauren. Ashley climbed to the back and sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" Ashley asked and put her arm around my shoulders.

"Fantastic." I said in a fake happy tone. 'I love Ashley but I love Lauren too. What the fuck do I do?' I thought and laid my head on Ashley's shoulder.

"Y/N!" Lauren shouted, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked and looked at Lauren.

"Where's your phone?" Lauren asked.

"My pocket, I'm not looking stuff up for you." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Fine." Lauren groaned and turned around in her seat. I shut my eyes and nuzzled my head into Ashley's shoulder.

After a little while I heard Ashley talking. "Are you awake, Y/N?" She asked. I was about to answer but I decided not to.

"What was so important that you couldn't text us?" I heard Ally ask.

"I'm in love with Y/N." Ashley said quietly.

"Do you know how long it takes her to fall in love?" Normani asked her.

"No." Ashley said and I felt her shift.