Chapter 5

Lauren's P.O.V A few Months After Tour

"Camila is with Dinah and Ally." I said as I rubbed circles on Y/N's bicep.

"Ashley is writing some music." She said and stared at the show playing on the screen.

"I'm bored with this show." I said and paused it.

"Lauren?" Y/N said in a questioning tone.

"Hm?" I hummed and looked down at her.

"How do you fall out of love?" She asked and played with her fingers.

"You just let it happen." I said and shrugged. "Are you still in love with me?" I asked and she slowly nodded. "Look at me." I said and turned to face her. She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What Lauren?" She asked and stared into my eyes.

"You looking at me makes it easier to do this." Before she had time to respond, I cupped her cheek and brought her lips to mine.

She slowly pulled away from me. "We can't. It's not fair to Camila and Ashley." She said and shook her head. "It's wrong."

"How does something so wrong feel so right?" I asked. She looked down at her hands and I gently lifted her head. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She said before connecting our lips again. She pulled herself into my lap, her lips never leaving mine. She pulled away from my lips and attached hers to my neck.

"Baby no. Kissing is one thing, sex is another." I said and pulled her head away from my neck. "We can't do things like this."

"I know. What's one kiss going to do?" She asked before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I don't know." I said and laid my head on her shoulder. "Don't tell anybody about this."

"I won't." She shook her head. "I promise."

"Can I kiss you again?" I asked after a few minutes.

"Yeah." She said and nodded. I lifted my head up before slowly connecting our lips again. Our lips slowly moved together before we were interrupted by a knock on the door. She pulled away from me and stood.

"Wait lean down here." I said and she obeyed. I wiped her lips off and unpaused the show

Y/N's P.O.V

I quickly walked to the door and straightened my shirt out. I opened it and smiled at Ashley who stood there with a food container. "What'd ya get me?" I asked and looked at the container.

"Some pancakes from IHOP." She said and I took the box.

"Thanks babe." I said before pecking her lips and walking to the kitchen. "What kind is it?" I asked and set the box on the counter.

"New York cheesecake." Ashley said and leaned on the counter. "Your favorite."

"You're the best." I said before pulling Ashley into a hug. "Lauren never does this shit for me."

"Shut the fuck up." Lauren said from the couch.

"Oh, Lauren's here." Ashley said and nodded. "How's Camila?"

"Stressing over the wedding. Ally and Dinah took her out to play laser tag and get ice cream." Lauren said and stood up.

"What were you two doing?" Ashley asked and sat on the counter.

"We played my PlayStation then watched Orange Is The New Black." I said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"That's attractive." Lauren said sarcastically.