Chapter 16

Y/N's P.O.V
~A few months later~

@Allysus_Hates_Y/N

Moving Day Bitches ✌🏻Bye Bye Apartment

LaurenJauregui: The over use of capitals in that sentence bothers me.

AllyBrooke: I'm so proud of u 2 ❤️

KianLawley: When can we visit?

Allysus_Hates_Y/N: @KianLawley NEVER YOU DEMONS

Y/N_Is_A_Rocket: Can u do a new videoooo 😩😩
----------------
"Babe." Ashley mumbled into my neck.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Do you have everything?" She asked and I nodded, wrapping my legs tighter around her waist. Ashley walked into the elevator and clicked the button for the lobby floor. Ashley set me down next to her car once we got outside and walked to the other side.

"Hey babe?" I asked as we both climbed in.

"Hello." Ashley responded with a smile before beginning to drive.

"I love you." I said and picked my camera up, turning it on.

"Aw I love you too baby." Ashley said and rested her arm on the center console. I started recording and sighed.

"You know babe," I took Ashley's hand and turned to record her. "Growing up, my dream was to marry a prince and live in a castle. Then I met this girl with beautiful green eyes and I realized how hot girls could be. Oh my god, then there was this one girl. She had the most beautiful face and had a perfect smile. I do believe her name was," I paused as Ashley smiled and glanced at me. "Ally Brooke." I said and laughed as Ashley rolled her eyes.

"I hate you asshole." She mumbled and pulled her hand away from me.

"Okay wow, love you too." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, the camera pointed at the passing buildings. I looked down at my thigh as I felt Ashley's hand rest on it. "I have a secret for you babe." I said and turned the camera to Ashley.

"What is it?" Ashley asked and pulled into the driveway of our new home.

"I don't know babe, you might treat me differently." I said and frowned.

"I promise I won't." She said and sighed.

"I'm gay." I said with a serious tone.

"I know." Ashley nodded and got out of the car, grabbing my few bags from the backseat. I got out of the car and pointed my camera at our house.
______________
"Okay so as some of you know, me and Ashley purchased a house," I said to the camera and pointed behind me. "So let's have a story time, yeah?" I nodded and looked at Ashley who nodded.