Chapter 2

"Where are y'all meeting at?" Lauren asked and watched me pull on a pair of black skinny jeans. "I swear to god if you pull on a Fifth Harmony shirt I'm going to hurt you." Lauren said as I reached for a teeshirt.

"We're meeting at Starbucks." I said and walked to my dresser. "We're just grabbing coffee."

"And you wear skinny jeans?" Lauren asks and sighs.

"She said dress casually!" I said and pulled on a 'Halsey' shirt.

"Okay okay." Lauren put her hands up in defense. "Are you gonna run by the studio and start recording later?" She asked.

"Yeah I might, depends how long I wanna spend with Ashley." I shrugged and picked up a leather jacket.

"Make sure it smells clean." Lauren pointed out. I nodded and sniffed the inside of the jacket.

"It's fine." I quickly pulled it on. "What would I do without you, Laur?"

"Be sane." Lauren said. "Wear your converse with that." Lauren pointed to the converse that laid on the floor.

"Thank you." I said and sat down, yanking my converse on. I leaned back and Lauren kissed my cheek. "Let yourself out whenever." I got up and walked to the door.

"Keys." Lauren said and tossed me my lanyard.

"You're my hero!" I said while walking out the door. After about 15 minutes, I arrived at the meeting place and got out of my car. "I'm gonna die today." I said and slid my keys into her skinny jeans pocket, my 'Fifth Harmony' lanyard hanging out. I slowly walked into the Starbucks and looked around. I sighed before walking over to a table and sat down, crossing one leg over the other. I gently tapped my thumb on the table and felt around my pockets. "You've got to be kidding me." I said and groaned.

"What's the matter?" A light, raspy voice asked as I looked on the floor.

"Um I left my phone at my apartment and your voice sounds so familiar." I pointed out and looked up, my jaw dropping. "You're-"

"Ashley." She said and sat across from me. "You must be Y/N."

"Um yeah." I nodded.

"Let's grab some coffee and get outta here." Ashley said and smiled softly.

"But you just sat down." I said and stood with Ashley.

"Would you rather a bunch of people coming and asking me for shit?" She asked and offered me her hand.

"I guess I wouldn't." I shook my head and walked to the counter with Ashley. We ordered our coffee and walked outside.

"You're friends with Lauren, right?" Ashely asked and walked with me.

"Yeah I'm friends with that idiot." I nodded and sighed.

"She talks about you a lot." Ashley said with a smile. "How'd you two meet?"

"We bet forever ago." I smiled and rubbed my arm. "My parents loved bands, and music in general, like I do. They always dressed me in band tees, skinny jeans, and beanies while I was growing up and I got made fun of a lot for that. I was in black skinny jeans, a Nirvana shirt, a leather jacket, and a black beanie."

"How do you remember that?" Ashley asked with a chuckle.

"It was an important day to me." I said. "Now shut up and let me talk." I gently pushed Ashley before continuing to speak. "One day some assholes took my beanie and fucked with my jacket and I started crying. They walked away and here comes little Lauren Jauregui. She asked what happened and I told her and she stormed over to those children and snatched my beanie back. She came back over and fixed my jacket and put my beanie back on and from then on we were in inseparable."