Chapter 14

(Y/N's brand new haircut bc why not?)

Y/N's P.O.V

"Luuuuuucyyyyyyyyyy." I slurred into my phone and giggled.

"What do you want?" She asked and sighed.

"Can you come over?" I asked and plopped onto my couch.

"You have a wife who hates me." She said frustrated.

"But she hates me and won't come home. Why don't you wanna hang out nowwwwww?" I whined and frowned.

"If she tries to hurt me you gotta promise to make sure I don't get my ass beat." She said.

"Mmmmmm okayyyyyyy." I giggled and stood up. "See you soooonnnn." I hung up and called Lauren. "Hi Lolo."

"Hi Y/N." She said tiredly.

"Can you come over?" I asked and rubbed my head.

"No." She said and I frowned.

"Pleasseee." I begged. "I don't wanna be alone with Lucy."

"You called Lucy over?" She asked worriedly.

"Mhm!" I hummed and coughed roughly.

"I'm coming over." She said and hung up.

"Hurry up Lolo!" I yelled and let my phone fall to the floor. "Oops." I giggled and crossed my arms. I waited a few minutes before hearing someone knock on the door. I slowly stood up and stumbled to the door, falling into the wall and the door. I opened the door and gasped before falling into Lucy's arms. "Lucyyyyyy!" I yelled excitedly.

"You're drunk." She said and walked me back into my apartment.

"And you're pretty." I said and tapped her cheek.

"I have more drinks." Lucy said and held up a pack of beer bottles. "I already opened the one if that's okay, I needed a sip."

"That's fine." I picked the beer up and attempted to stand still, stumbling backwards and taking a sip.

"I like your hair." Lucy led me to the couch and sat me down.

"I like your face." I slurred and quickly finished my beer. After a few minutes of us talking, Lucy had began to kiss and suck along my neck. "Lucy, stop." I said and tried to push her away but couldn't.