Chapter 23

Y/N's P.O.V

After tour

"Can you leave me alone Ashley?" I asked and looked at the older girl in the doorway.

"No." She said and walked over to me.

"Go the fuck away Ashley." I said and dropped my arms from where they were crossed over my chest.

"No." She repeated and gently grabbed my biceps. "You want me here and I know you do." She said quietly.

"No I don't." I said and shoved her back. She stumbled back and fell onto the floor. "Go fuck yourself." Ashley shot up off the floor and grabbed my arms again.

"I said I'm not going anywhere, got it?" She asked.

"I don't want you here Ashley!" I yelled and shoved her into the wall. I stormed to the door but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Get your hands off of me."

"What don't you understand about I'm not leaving?!" She shouted and I looked away from her gaze. "Look at me." She demanded but I ignored her. She grabbed my head and forced me to look at her. "You promised to love me no matter what the day we said 'I do'."

"Now what if I don't love you anymore and I just want you to go the fuck away?" I asked and she gently held my hand.

"Then you'd be lying." She said and I looked away from her gaze, biting my bottom lip. "Baby what's wrong?" She asked and I shook my head. "Please." She whispered and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I don't want Luis to hurt you." I said and laid my head on her shoulder. "He already hurt Aubrey and he shot dad. You and mama are next." I whispered.

"Do you want to go to moms house?" She asked and I nodded. "How about you go take a warm bath and I'll pack your stuff." She suggested and I nodded.

"Thank you for putting up with my shit." I said and she smiled softly.

"Remember that I do? I meant it." She said and I put my hand up, putting my pinky out.

"I do." I whispered.

"I do." She repeated and interlocked our pinkies.
____
"Y/N!" Aubrey called from the living room. I walked in and sat next to her.

"Yo?" I asked and she pointed to her binder.

"Help me." She said. "I'm failing science, don't tell Mom." She whispered and I chuckled.

"What do you need help with?" I asked.

"Studying the periodic table." She said and I took her binder. I flipped it open and pulled her periodic table out.

"Read the first one until you memorize it then just do that in order." I said and stood.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I've been here all day and I haven't seen my wife for most of it." I said and jogged up the stairs. "Babe!" I called out and walked to my old bedroom. I pulled the door open to reveal a shocked looking Ashley.

"You scared me." She said and I smiled.

"Sorry, whatcha doin'?" I asked and plopped down next to her.

"Writing." She said and handed me the notebook in her hand. "I missed you." I said quietly and rested my head on her shoulder.

"I missed you too, I just wanted to leave you alone with your family for awhile." She shrugged.

"But they love you more than they love me babe, same with your parents." I said and she sighed.

"We're going to go to my parents house. Me, you, Aubrey, and your mom." She said and I laughed.