Chapter 7

Lauren

When your best friend posts couple stuff you do too, right? @Allysys_Hates_Y/N

Y/N: Rightttttttt

Ally: Y'all are gross

Camz_Jaguar: It's Camren Yo

Luis: That should've been us 😒😒😒

Y/N: @LuisFsantos_ ew tf? Nobody wants your ugly ass.

Lauren: No lies detected @Allysus_Hates_Y/N @LuisFsantos_

Luis: Stay out of this @Allysus_Hates_Y/N. It's not your fight.

Y/N: @LuisFsantos_ Would you rather do this face to face or do you wanna keep being a pussy behind your screen?

Dinah: YES BABE GET HIS ASS @Allysus_Hates_Y/N

Luis: Park near Lauren's house. Meet me there in 10 minutes. @Allysus_Hates_Y/N

Y/N: @LuisFsantos_ You got it
----------------
Y/N's P.O.V

"You don't have to fight him Y/N." Lauren mumbled as we walked through the park.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I said harshly and walked faster than the other girls.

I stopped in front of Luis. "I want you to stay away from Lauren and all her social medias." I said calmly.

"What if I don't?" He asked cockily.

"I'll beat your fucking ass." I said and stepped towards him, Dinah and Normani grabbing my arms.

"Then do it." He said and stepped towards me, his face inches from mine.

"Let go of me." I said and looked back at Normani and Dinah.

"No, you're not going to fight this piece of shit." Dinah said and pulled me back.

"You're not letting her fight me because you know Lauren still loves me." He said and walked towards Lauren.

"You're lucky Camila's at home." Lauren mumbled and looked away.

Luis chuckled and caressed Lauren's cheek. I pulled away from Normani and Dinah and tackled Luis. I began to strike his face with hard punches. "You. Fucking. Asshole. Don't. Touch. Her. Ever. Again." I yelled between punches before being pulled back by Ally and Dinah. "I'll kill you if you touch her again!" I yelled and Luis chuckled.