Chapter 13

~The wedding day~
Y/N's P.O.V

"You look stunning." Lauren said quietly and rubbed my shoulders.

"Thanks Laur." I smiled and stared in the mirror at my dress.

"Are you nervous?" Lauren asked and ran her hands down my arms.

"Yeah." I nodded and turned to look at her.

"Alright girls," my dad said and clapped. "Go take your seats and let me have my baby girl."

"Wow dad, you look fucking handsome." I said and looked at is suit.

"And you look grownup. Stop growing up." He said and walked over to me. Lauren and Camila left the room, leaving me alone with my father. "She makes you happy, right?" He asked and I smiled.

"Never been happier." I shook my head and held his hand.

"Shall we get going?" He put his arm out and raised an eyebrow. I let go of his hand and linked our arms together.

"We shall." I smiled and we began to slowly walk to where Ashley waited for me. "Don't let me fall." I looked up at my father and he laughed.

"Remember when you were little and would always loose your balance? I promised you I'd always catch you babygirl." He smiled and kissed my head. I nodded and took a deep breath as we neared the alter.(IVE BEEN TO ONE WEDDING IN MY LIFESO IMMA MAKE THIS SHIT UP.)

I gripped onto my fathers bicep and he whispered to me. "It's okay to be nervous." I nodded and looked down at my feet. "Head up, I think your bride wants to see those pretty Y/E/C eyes of yours." He whispered and I looked up, my eyes meeting Ashley's as she scanned my dress. She looked up into my eyes and smiled. Then my eyes looked at Lauren who was smiling at me. Before I had time to think, my dad let go of my arm and kissed my cheek. I stood in front of Ashley and she took my hands. (Don't know what the fuck the pastor man guy thing says so just pretend he says all that shit.)

Ashley smiled at me before speaking. "I do." She gently kissed my hand and rubs my knuckles with her thumb.

I repeat everything the pastor say before it's my turn to say I do, but my mind goes back to green eyes. Not Ashley's brown eyes. Shit. I shook my head. "I can't do this, I'm sorry." I pulled my hands away from Ashley's and ran back to where I had gotten ready. I shook my head and sat down. "What were you thinking? She's the love of your life!"

I told myself before hearing Lauren's raspy voice ask a question, "What happened?"

"You and your stupid perfect green eyes and your stupid perfect raspy voice and your stupid perfect everything! I'm still in love with you Lauren!" I said and sighed heavily.

"Oh I get it now." I heard Ashley say from the doorway. I turned around and looked at her, hurt and sadness noticeable in her expression.

"Wait, baby, I'm sorry." I stood and walked over to her.

"Don't call me that and stop apologizing when you're not sorry." She shook her head and turned, walking off.

"Laur, can you take me home?" I asked and slowly pulled my dress off.

"Of course." She nodded and handed my my skinny jeans and teeshirt. I quickly pulled them on and Lauren changed into her jeans and shirt. I quickly walked out to her car and slipped in the back seat. "Camila is telling everyone you felt really sick and had to post-pone the wedding."