Chapter 21

Y/N's P.O.V

I spun my drumsticks between my fingers, waiting for Camila. I smiled as I an arm wrap around my shoulders. "You ready kiddo?" Camila asked.

"Hell yeah." I said excitedly. "Let's run out there." I said and she nodded. Camila took my hand and we jogged onto stage, the crowd screaming as we did. I jogged over to my drum kit and began to play the beat of Havana. Camila sang as I beat the skins of the drums. After Camila finished up, I stopped drumming and set my drumsticks on my stool.

"How are you guys feeling?" Camila asked the crowd and they screamed.

I picked my microphone up and smiled. "Pretty good, eh?" I asked and they screamed again. "Good, good." I nodded and Camila chuckled. "Camila can you help me with something?" I asked.

"Sure thing." She said and turned to me.

"Toss this over into the stands." I said and tossed her one of my drumsticks.

She looked at me like I was insane and I sighed. "I cannot throw that far."

"Can you sign it then?" I asked and she nodded.

"Uh I need something to write with." Camila said and I nodded.

"Alright, all you pretty people in the crowd, I need you to start shouting Lauren's name, got it?" I asked and the crowd began to call for Lauren who soon came onto stage. "We need a marker." I said and she threw a marker at me. I caught it and smiled at her. "Thanks gorgeous."

"Gimme." Camila demanded and I tossed her the marker. "Why are these already signed by you?" She asked.

"Because my signature is pretty." I said in a childish tone and smiled as Camila handed me my drumsticks. "Alright who wants one?" I asked the crowd and they screamed. I shoved my sleeves up my arms before throwing a drumstick to the left stands then one to the right.

"What was your reasoning behind that?" Camila asked and held her microphone stand.

"I need you to play guitar this next song." I said and walked to my drum kit, grabbing my stool. I walked to the front of the stage and set it down, taking Camila's microphone stand. Camila grabbed a stool and guitar from Lauren who was backstage. Camila came and sat next to me.

"What's the song?" Camila asked and looked at me.

"A good friend of mine, Dua Umpa-Lupa," I said and the crowd laughed. "She messaged me earlier and said 'hey, can you cover one of my songs at your show tonight?' So here we are, this next one is called," I began and Camila leaned forward.

"Room For 2." She finished my sentence.

"Here we goes." I said and Camila began playing the tune on her guitar. (Paste isn't working so we can like, not type the entire song up.) I sang the song, Camila singing the chorus with me. When we finished, the crowd screamed and I smiled. "You know Canola, it's pretty hot up here."

"Why do you say that?" She asked.

"Because I think it's all the attractive people in the crowd tonight." I said and smirked.

"You're annoying and I hate you." Camila said and stood.

"Whatever. The next one is going to be our last cover for a little while, but this one means a lot to me." I said and stood up, holding my microphone in my hand. "I need you guys to be silent for this because I have a story for you." I said and the crowd quieted down. "Thanks you."

"I hate this story." Camila said and walked over to me, hugging me.

Trigger warning, I cried writing this part.