Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V

"Lauren I'm not signing up for- Lauren no I- no Lauren!" I yelled at my best friend who was typing on my laptop.

"You need a girlfriend!" Lauren yelled. "You can't have Camila, she's my perfect, unproblematic baby."

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes. "Why not Ally?" I asked.

"Too straight for you." She scanned my laptop. "Good luck finding that 'lucky' lady." Lauren smirked and got up off the bed. "I gotta get home to Camila." Lauren picked her jacket up and pulled it on. "Bye Y/N."

I rolled my eyes. "Bye loser." I waved and shut my laptop off. Lauren smiled and walked out of
my apartment. "Let's play the 'do I have any food today?' game." I stood from my bed and walked to the kitchen. I opened my fridge up and sighed. "Left-over Mac n'cheese, hotdogs, oh I got me some cake!" I smiled and pulled the slice of cake out of the refrigerator. "I need to eat healthier." I sighed and sat the cake on the counter before grabbing a fork. "Tomorrow I'll eat a salad." I shrugged and took a bite of the cake, my phone starting to ring. I pulled my phone from my pocket and answered the call, putting it on speaker.

"Hey kiddo." Dinah said into the phone.

"What do you want? I'm busy." I asked and took another bite of cake.

"Are you fucking someone?" Dinah asked.

"No I'm eating cake." I said and leaned against the counter.

"Well, Mani is outside your door and she needs a workout buddy." Dinah said quickly. "So get dressed and go have fun bye!" She quickly hung up and I groaned.

"I can't even finish my cake? I had three bites." I whined and put the cake back into the fridge before opening the front door.

"Get dressed because you can't work out in skinny jeans." Normani said and gently pushed me into my apartment.

"I just wanted my cake." I whined and pulled my shirt off, walking to my bedroom.

"Dude you need to clean up in here." Normani said and looked around the dirty apartment.

"I'm aware." I pulled on a black teeshirt and changed into black athletic leggings.

"Let's go loser." Normani clapped as she spoke.

"I need shoes and socks dumbass!" I yelled and pulled a pair of black basketball shorts over top of my leggings. "Jesus Christ slow down." I pulled a pair of socks on before pulling my sneakers on. "C'mon."

"Finally." Normani sighed and walked out the door with me.
_______________________
"Thanks Lauren." I mumbled as Lauren unlocked my apartment door.

"Why else would you have given me a spare key?" Lauren asked and pushed the door open, walking inside with me.

"For when I want to share food with you and don't feel like getting up from my seat." I shrugged and kicked my shoes off.

"Lemme see your phone." Lauren said and put her hand out. I put my phone in Lauren's hand and pulled my socks off. "Holy fucking shit." Lauren said as she scrolled. "People blew your fuckin' phone up."

"On what?" I asked and sighed.

"Hinge(dating app)." Lauren said as she read something. "All of these are just to hook-up or to get nudes." Lauren said and tilted her head.

"I want to find someone who actually wants something other than sex." I sighed and pulled my shirt off.

"And I think I found someone." Lauren smiled and looked at me. "Unless she's just being nice to get into your pants."