Chapter 12

I thrashed back and forth in my uncomfortable, small bed. This isn't my bed and I'm in pain and ouch. I slowly opened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I looked around to find Ashley sleeping in the chair next to me, Camila and Dinah next to her with Normani in Dinah's lap. Then there sat Lauren and Ally at the foot of my bed.

"Is he dead?" I asked quietly and Lauren looked at me.

"No." She shook her head and spoke quietly.

"Baby wake up!" I yelled and shook Ashley's thigh.

"You sound like that brat from Nemo." Ally mumbled and looked at me.

I grabbed Ashley's pant leg before yelling, "Fishy wake up! Why are you sleeping?"

"Because I didn't sleep on my flight here because I didn't know if my baby was going to die on me." Ashley said quietly and opened her eyes.

I smiled and giggled at her, sitting up. "I'm sorry baby. Do you need a kiss to feel better?." I said in a baby voice and pinched her cheek before my eyes widened. "Why do I have wires coming out of me?" I asked and Lauren chuckled. "Am I a robot?" I asked and looked at Ally.

"No you're not. Robots don't feel emotions and you're emotional baby." Ashley said and kissed my cheek. I giggled and turned away from Ashley. "If I could have Y/N on anesthesia all the time I totally would." She chuckled and kissed my shoulder.

"Whys she so giggly?" Normani asked and played with Dinah's mane of hair.

"Because she's always like this after anesthesia." Ashley said and held my hand. "Don't know or care why. It's adorable."

"Stop talking about yourself Ashley." I scoffed and pushed her shoulder, wincing. "I'm hurting." I held my hands up and frowned.

"She wouldn't cooperate for the x-ray so they had to put her to sleep." Lauren specified.

"Ally go get the nurse, please." Ashely looked over at Ally who stood and left the room.

"I don't need a nurse. I'm perfectly fine by myself." I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I stood and quickly fell into Ashley's lap. "I'm okay here."

"You sprained your ankle babygirl." Ashley said quietly and kissed the side of my neck, raising more giggles from me.

"I like when you kiss me." I said and sat my hands in my lap.

"Where do you like me kissing you?" Ashley asked and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Y'all are gross." Lauren said and shook her head. Ashley flipped her off behind my back.

"My cheek." I said and tapped my cheek.

"What about here?" Ashley asked and kissed my nose. "Or here?" She asked and kissed my forehead. "Or here?" She asked and peppered my face with kisses, causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Who is making so much noise?" A grumpy Camila asked as I fell back on the my bed, stopping Ashley from kissing me.

"The disgusting love birds." Normani said and rolled her eyes.

Ally quickly walked into the room and sat at my feet. "Hot nurse on the way."

"Now is your chance, Smalls." Dinah said and smiled at Ally.

A young, blonde nurse walked into my room with a clipboard in her hand. "Hey, sweetie, how are you feeling?" She asked and Ally watched her.

"My body hurts." I complained and crossed my arms. "Why do I have wires coming out of my body?" I asked.