Chapter 19

Lucy's P.O.V

I slowly wrapped my arm around Y/n's shoulders as she leaned into me. Someone's gonna murder me for this. "I'm sorry about what happened." I said quietly and Y/N sighed.

"It's okay Luc. It's not your fault. If anything, I should be thanking you honestly." She said and I looked down at her.

"I just thought it was best for you to know." I said and shrugged. Both of us turned our head to look at the front door as someone knocked. Stevie walked to the door and opened it.

"You have some company Y/N!" She yelled, and out of all people, Ashley walked in. I'm fucked. I'm fucked. I'm fucked. I'm fucked.

"I said leave me alone Ashley." Y/N said and Ashley scoffed, walking over to us. I stood up and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Stop it Ashley. She doesn't want you here right now." I said and Ashley growled at me.

"She's my fucking wife." She said before her fist connected with my jaw, sending a sharp pain through my face as I fell over on the couch. "Don't touch her!" Ashley yelled and Y/N grabbed Ashley's hand.

"Stop it! I was laying on her!" She yelled and I looked up at Ashley. "Luc, can you give us a sec?" She asked I nodded. I stood and walked to the kitchen, holding my jaw.

Y/N's P.O.V

"What is your problem?" I hissed at Ashley who started laughing.

"Do you not remember what she did to you?" She asked and I looked down.

"She's different. She doesn't even touch me anymore." I said and Ashley sighed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I understand that I hurt you by kissing G-Eazy." She said and I looked up. "And punching Lucy."

"I don't want you to see him or talk to him unless you're preforming or talking business. Even then, don't touch him, understood?" I asked and she nodded.

"Understood. Now please come back." She pleaded and I groaned.

"Fine." I said and she hugged me. "Now go apologize to Lucy." I said and she groaned, walking to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for punching you in the face Lucy." She said and I rolled my eyes, sitting next to Lucy.

"It's fine. I get it." She said and shrugged.

"You need me to drive you home?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I'm fine." She stood up and sighed. "I need to get going."

"We do too." I said and Ashley nodded, offering me her hand.
____
"Babe?" Ashley mumbled from across the bed.

"What?" I asked harsher than intended.

"Nevermind." She said and sniffled.

"Are you crying?" I asked and rolled over.

"No." She said and covered her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and she wiped her face off.

"Because you lied to me. You don't forgive me and it hurts." She choked out before starting to sob. 

"Shhh baby it's okay." I said and pulled Ashley's shaking body into mine. "I love you."

"I'm so sorry." She said and cried into my neck. I hate seeing her cry. I shook my head and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I know baby. I know." I whispered and closed my eyes.

"You hate me." She choked out.

"No I don't." I said and scoffed. "Baby look at me." I demanded and Ashley slowly looked up at me. "I love you so fucking much baby. You're my world."