Chapter 27

Y/N's P.O.V

"Hey, can we talk?" Ashley asked and I gulped, slowly looking up from my phone. "It's not bad baby." She said and sat down. "It's about your not so secret secret." She said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Ever been in a gang?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Only affiliated." I said and she nodded.

"What gang?" She asked and took my hands. I shrugged and stared at our hands. "Baby don't be embarrassed." She whispered and kissed my nose. "I promise I won't judge you or tell anybody."

"Angels from Hell, or the South Side." I said quietly and bit my lip.

"What do you do with them, exactly?" She asked.

"You'll be mad." I shrugged.

"Baby," She said. "Please."

"I don't feel comfortable talking about it." I said and looked into her eyes.
____
"Ash!" I said loudly and tugged at Ashley's shirt.

"What?" She asked and looked at me.

"Pay attention to me." I whined and bounced around.

"Babygirl" She said and put her phone down. "I always pay attention to you."

"Nuh Uh!" I shook my head.

"I don't?" Ashley asked and held my hips. I shook my head and bit my lip. "I do."

"I'm sleepy." I said and played with the buttons of Ashley's pajama shirt.

"Then we can sleep." She said and I nodded, burying my face into her neck and wrapping my arms around her. "Go brush your teeth babygirl." She said and patted my thighs. I slowly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Ashley's P.O.V

This isn't normal, right? It's creepy, but if it makes my baby happy then I'll deal with it. I'll text Lauren after Y/N falls asleep, I guess. I sighed as I heard Y/N finishing up.

She skipped into me and hers room and smiled at me. "Don't stay up tonight, okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll sleep too. Now lay down baby." I said and she laid down on her side. I shut the lights off and laid down next to her, allowing her to get comfortable on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed small circles on her lower back with my middle finger. "Goodnight." I whispered.

"Night." She said quietly. After a few minutes, she had fallen asleep so I picked my phone up and texted Lauren.

Me
Hey, how do u feel?

Jergi❤️
I'm okay ig

Me
Y/N being in a gang isn't normal, is it?

Jergi❤️
No, don't tell her that. It makes her sad.

Me
I wasn't going to. It makes her happy.

Jergi❤️
She enjoys the rush of it

Me
okay. It's kinda weird and idk how I feel about it

Jergi❤️
Not really, Camzi is the same way.

Me
she's associated with...

Jergi❤️
South Side

Me
okay, I'm gonna head to bed.