Chapter 30

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat in my kitchen with my mom and Ashley, wearing a pair of running shorts and one of Ashley's hoodies. "When do I get a tour?" My mom asked.

"When I get up." I said and shrugged.

"You're not gettin' a tour for a while." Ashley said and I rolled my eyes.

"Asshole." I said and broke my cookie in half. "Thanks for the cookies mama." I said and shoved one half in my mouth.

"I married a child." "I thought you grew up." Ashley and my mom said in unison.

"Rude." I whined and dropped my half cookie in my mouth.

"I love you." Ashley said and blew a kiss at me. I flipped her off and crossed my arms.

"Quit being so rude." My mom said and stood.

"I'll give you a tour." Ashley said and grabbed her crutches.

"No babe, I got it." I said and stood.

"Okay." She nodded and leaned her crutches on the wall.

"We'll be back in a few." I said and rubbed her shoulder as me and my mom left the room.

"You happy?" My mom asked a few minutes into me giving her a tour of my home.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you happy here, with Ashley?" She asked.

"We were just, fighting, actually." I said sadly and walked upstairs. "We fixed everything though." I said.

"Do you need a break from her?" My mom asked cautiously.

"That didn't work." I said and pushed the bedroom door open. "It's a little messy, sorry."

"That's fine." My mom shrugged and looked around.

"I've been cleaning and cooking and shopping and working and taking care of Ashley." I groaned and rubbed my face.

"It's hard, I know." My mom said and I sighed.
____
"I'm sorry." Ashley mumbled into my stomach as we laid on the couch watching The Hunger Games.

"For what?" I asked and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Being so much work." She said and I rolled my eyes, yawning.

"Shut up and hold me." I said and she wrapped her arms around my torso. "I love you." I said as I played with her hair.

"I love you more." She said and smiled.

"I love you most." I said and looked at the ceiling.

"Why's your heart racing?" Ashley asked and looked up at me, a dark blush evident on my cheeks.

"You still make me feel nervous." I mumbled and she started laughing. "It's not funny!" I yelled.

"It's really cute." Ashley said and pulled herself up farther. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed the side of my neck. "You're so cute." She whispered and kissed up my neck to my jaw.

"No, I'm mad at you." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Can you not be mad and give me kisses?" She asked and I shook my head. "Please?" She asked and puckered her lips.

"I'll lick you." I threatened and she laughed.

"I don't care." She shrugged and I licked up her cheek.

"I'm so cold and tired." I mumbled and shut my eyes.

"Bipolar." She said and I shivered.

"I want a nap." I said sadly and Ashley pushed herself up.