Chapter 26

Y/N's P.O.V

"Lolo." I said into the phone and stomped my feet.

"Shut it." She said and I frowned. "I told you I can't come over so can you just leave me alone!?" She asked angrily.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to grab coffee in the morning, but whatever fuck you." I said and hung up, tossing my phone to the side.

"Babe!" Ashley yelled and I stood from our bed, walking towards the bathroom. I cracked the door and peeked my head in.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you help me bandage my leg?" She asked and I knelt down, grabbing the bandage. "What's wrong?" She asked and lifted my head.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied and smiled at her.

"Don't lie." She said and grabbed my hands that bandaged her leg.

"Lauren snapped at me." I said sadly and slowly continued to wrap the bandage around her wound.

"Did you ask why?" Ashley asked and rubbed my cheek.

"No, I didn't want to bother her." I said and finished wrapping her wound.

"Talk to her." Ashley suggested and I sat on the floor.

"I can't, she's mad at me." I said quietly and Ashley sat next to me, hugging me tightly.

"I can talk to her." Ashley suggested and I nodded. Ashley grabbed her phone from the sink and dialed Lauren's number, putting it on speaker.

Lauren answered after a few rings. "What do you need?" She asked.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ashley asked and played with my ring.

"Yes? No? I don't know." She said and sighed.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked.

"Camila has been hanging with Shawn a lot lately and people keep talking shit about me and Ty Dolla $ign chillin' and the girls gone off to hang with other people and you and Y/N are busy with each other." She said sadly.

"Why didn't you tell me, Lauren?" I asked.

"You have me on speaker?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, but Y/N's upset because you snapped on her." Ashley said and I curled up into Ashley's side.

"I-I need to go. Im sorry Y/N." She said and hung up. 

"Something's not right." I shook my head and stood.

"We're gonna go over there and what? I can't do shit." She scoffed.

"Then I'll fucking go by myself." I said and stood, walking to our bedroom.

"Babe wait." Ashley called after me, but I ignored her. I pulled on a large hoodie and slipped my slides on. I heard Ashley hop to the bedroom and I looked at her. "Please baby." She begged.

"Stop Ashley." I said and tried to go past her but she stopped me. "I'm going to push you." I said and glared at her.

"Let's talk about this." She said and held the wall.

"No." I said and moved past her, going downstairs. I grabbed my keys and went outside, unlocking my car. I slipped in and turned my car on. I took a deep breath before making my way to Lauren and Camila's house. I drove for around 20 minutes before I arrived. I quickly got out and walked to the front door, knocking hesitantly.

Lauren threw the door open and glared at me. "The fuck you want?" She asked and stepped out.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, you sounded off." I said and she laughed.