Chapter 29

Y/N's P.O.V

"You wanna know something?" I breathed out as Ashley gently bit down on my neck.

"Hm?" I hummed and tilted my head back.

"Makeup sex is the best sex." She said and kissed along my jaw.

"Yeah, well, I have a meeting to get to." I whispered and slid off the counter.

"Ah you fucking asshole." Ashley said and leaned on the counter.

"Shut it." I said and slipped my shoes on. "Where's my bag?" I asked.

"At the door with your keys." Ashley said and grabbed her crutches.

"Just stay here." I said and pulled a hoodie on.

"That's mine." She said and I looked down at it.

"So?" I asked and pulled the sleeves over my hands.

"You look really cute." She said and smiled at me. "You look all sleepy and happy." She said and I walked over to her. I stared into her eyes for a few seconds before pulling her into a hug. "Why so tight?" She asked and wrapped one arm around me.

"I never know if this is gonna be the last time I see you." I said quietly and pulled away from her.

"Don't think like that" she shook her head. "Treat it like you won't see me again for a few hours."

"No because then I won't leave leave." I said and she frowned. "Whenever you go off without me I don't leave the house." I said honestly.

"Aw, baby." She said and frowned.

"I love youuuuuu." I said childishly and pecked her lips.

"Cutie." She said and chuckled. "I love you too." She said and gently pushed me towards the door.

"Bye bye." I waved and walked to the door.
____
Me: I miss uuuuuuuuuuu

Ashy❤️: Aw Baby ):

Me: This is so fucking lame. My manager is just threatening to have someone else write music for me bc my writing is like all my other songs and it's lame.

Ashy❤️: But Ur writing is fucking amazing????

Me: No it's not all that great

Ashy❤️: I love ur songs baby. Ur writing style is so unique.

Me: Let's play a game

Ashy❤️: Ur so bipolar

Me: I can turn u on in one message, and if I don't then I have to make u dinner

Ashy❤️: If u win?

Me: u get to fuck me until I can't walk, duh

Ashy❤️: Go for it

Me: I want u to slam me against the wall and fuck me so hard Japan can hear my screams, Daddy.

Ashy❤️: F U Ck

Me: Meet me in the bedroom 😘
____
I unlocked the front door and shoved it open. I hung my keys up and shut the door. I locked it and dropped my bag. I kicked my shoes off before walking towards the stairs. I went upstairs and pushed the bedroom door open to reveal Ashley sitting, on our bed messing with her phone.

"Hey." I said and leaned against the doorframe.

"Hey, I was just about to text you." She said and tossed her phone to the side. "Come here." She demanded and I walked over. Ashely grabbed my hips and pulled me into the bed.