Chapter 28

Y/N's P.O.V

I laid on Lauren's couch looking at Twitter when I saw a notification from Billboard pop up. I clicked on it and it took me to their post.

Billboard

Pop singer, Halsey, was rushed to the hospital after passing out meeting some fans yesterday

Pop singer, Halsey, was rushed to the hospital after passing out meeting some fans yesterday. Feel better soon. ❤️❤️

I felt my heart drop as I read the post. I slowly sat up and Camila looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Ashley passed out, probably because of stress or some shit." I said and slowly stood. "God, if only I wouldn't have made her go!" I yelled and kicked the couch.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down." She said and stood quickly, grabbing my biceps.

"It's all my fucking fault." I whispered and she hugged me tightly.

"It's not your fault." She said and Lauren rushed down the stairs.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Ashley passed out yesterday." I said and kept my face hidden in Camila's neck.

"I know." Lauren said.

"You know?" I asked and looked up. Lauren nodded. I pulled away from Camila and walked over to Lauren, shoving her against the wall. "How long have you known?" I asked.

"Right before she did she said she felt really dizzy and sick." Lauren said and looked away from me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I yelled and punched her in the abdomen. She bent over, holding her stomach as Camila pulled me back. I shoved Camila back and shoved Lauren into the wall, allowing her to fall to the floor. Camila grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's okay. Don't hurt Lauren." She whispered into my ear and I gently grabbed her hands. I leaned into Camila and she kissed my temple.

"Do you want to go see her?" Lauren asked and I nodded. "She wants to see you."
____
I slowly walked into Ashley's hospital room and took a deep breath. "Ash." I said quietly and she looked at me.

"Didn't think you'd show." She said and looked back to her tv.

"Of course I'd show, I love you." I said and she scoffed. "I didn't fucking find out about this until I saw Billboard post about it. You have some fucking nerve texting Lauren about it and not me, not you wife!" I yelled and she shook her head. "When I said I wanted a break, I meant a few days Ashley, to get my thoughts together."

"I thought you wanted a divorce." Ashley said sadly and I scoffed. "I knew this would make you come, I'm glad."

"It's my fault you're in here." I said and shook my head. "I'm so sorry."

"Come here." She said and put her arms out. I walked over and sat next to her. "I passed out from dehydration."

"Because I made you cry so much." I said and took my ring off.