Chapter 31

Y/N's P.O.V

I danced around in the mirror as I applied my makeup to my face. "'Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
Like they ain't even there
'Cause I have hella feelings for you
I act like I don't fucking care
'Cause I'm so fucking scared." I sang and waved my makeup brush around.

"Yeah, so, stop that." Ashley interrupted. "You almost done?" She asked and smiled.

"Um, yeah." I said and she chuckled.

"It's been two hours by the way." She said and shut the door. I finished my makeup and cleaned everything up before walking to our bedroom. "You look beautiful." Ashley said and slipped her boots on.

"Babe?" I asked as I slipped my sneakers on.

"That's me!" She said and I giggled. "What up?" She asked and looked at me.

"Um" I started and shook my head. "Nevermind." I said and pulled a leather jacket on.

"Tell me." Ashley said and and stood.

"What if" I began and sighed. "What if something goes wrong with the baby?" I asked.

"That's okay, babe." She said and took my hands. "I'll still love you, if that's what you're thinking." She said and smiled at me.

"Okay." I said and nodded.

"Justin's downstairs with the presents we bought for Aubrey." Ashley said and walked towards the door.
____
Me, Ashley, and Justin walked into my old house to find music blaring and lights flashing. I shook my head and walked around, holding Justin and Ashley's hands. I walked to where the DJ sat on the stage and took the microphone. "Yo, what up?" I said and Aubrey ran up onto stage, jumping into my arms. I caught her and hugged her tightly.

"Who's the baby daddy?" She asked.

"Look to your right." I said and she looked over, her jaw dropping.

"You got me Justin Bieber!?" She asked and I laughed.

"He's the father of my child and one of your performers." I said and Aubrey dropped from my arms, hugging Justin. "Okay." I said. "Fuck you Justin." I said and walked over to the DJ, whispering something into his ear. "I fucking hate you Justin." I said as Baby began playing. He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"I hate you." He mouth and I smirked.

"You know you love me." I sang and he flipped me off. "I know you care. Just shout whenever and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my heart and we will never ever ever be apart." I frowned as the song cut off. I walked over to the DJ and handed him a flash drive. "First one." I said quietly and turned back to Ashley and Justin. "My song, back the fuck up." I said and they backed away."

"Asshole." Justin said and I rolled my eyes.

"This is a new one." I said as the beat started. "Rule number one if its about me, @ me so I can see it. Rule number two, if you heard shit that ain't come from me then don't believe cause I hate a bitch that like to post shit then before you see it she delete it, or when you come to her she switch it up like 'girl I ain't even really mean it' so if I catch you lackin' don't say shit just prepare yo' ass for this beating. Cause on sight means on sights not at no counselors office at a meeting. If you pull my tracks imma break yo' face and you really gon' be left leanin'." I rapped and winked at Ashley who watched me.
____
I leaned against a wall and listened to Aubrey drone on about her new boyfriend. "Is he gonna be here soon?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yes he is." She said proudly and I watched Ashley preform a song. I looked back to Aubrey as she continued to talk about how great Jaiden is until I heard a male start singing with Ashley. My head looked over to the stage and I grew enraged as I saw G-Eazy.