-Chapter 49.

Selena's POV

"The gender is?" I asked getting impatient. I wanna see what gender my grand baby.

"It's a boy..." she didn't finish the rest.

"Don't tell me that one died or something" Madison said starting to get worried.

"And... a girl, you're having twins" the doctor said and wiped off the green stuff on her stomach.

Twins? I'm having two grand babies. A boy and a girl. I feel so happy. The kind of feeling when you find out about your own children.

Except this time it's my child's, children. My baby is going to be a mother. At 16, my mom actually suggested abortion because she had me at a young age.

I wanted Maddie to have options and chose by her self.

"Two babies? Huh" I laughed at her.

"I'm scared mom, what if I can't do this" she said getting worked up and tears started to escape from her eye.

"I know you are, dad and I are going to help you" I say.

"I'm only a teenager"

"I know, but you wanted them and you will be the best mom"

"What if I regret it?"

"You won't, I promise. When I was pregnant with you I was scared, but then you came into the would and you became my world" I said and hugged her.

"I love you mom" she hugged me as close as her belly allowed her.

We both walked out of the clinic and into the car. I'm going to be a grandmother.

"Have you decided on names?"

"Yes I have actually" she shrugged.

"So what are the names" I asked.

"I only thought I had one, a girl and I thought about Leslie or Lola" she said and we pulled out of the parking lot.

Okay guys Leslie or Lola? And can you come up with a middle name that fits Lola and then Leslie? Thank you guys.

Don't forget to vote👍🏼😏