Nine- The Gala awaits us

Lexi's POV

Lexi's POV

I was standing by the door with Sam, as we were about to leave. Shawn walked over to Sam and I.

"Have either of you seen Devin? We have to go and no one knows where he is." Shawn explained.

"I saw him yesterday but that all." I said, shaking my head.

"All of us saw him yesterday Lexi." He said, walking away.

"You know Kian's your date right?" Sam whispered, looking at me.

"Wait, he is?" I was surprised. This was the first I was hearing of it.

"Yeah. Shawn's my date." She said. I scanned the room of boys in dress shirts, looking for Kian. I found him at the back of the room, talking to Ricky. Sam noticed me looking at him.

"Just go." She winked, smiling. I shook my head.

"Fine." I said. I made my way through to the back of the group. Kian looked at me when he saw me walking over.

"Hi." I said, suddenly nervous.

"Wow." Was all he said, looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks going a deeper shade.

"You look really nice," Ricky said to me, smiling, "I'm gonna go talk to Jc." He said walking away.

"You clean up nice, Lawley." I noted, eyeing his black suit.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Okay let's go!" Mahogany's shrill voice filled the room.

"Who's going in what car?" Someone asked.

"I will assign you to the cars when we are all outside. We have rented limousines." She said. Once everyone was out, Cameron shut the door behind Kian and I, since we were at the back end of the group. There were three limousines parked at the bottom of the driveway.

"In limousine 'A'," Mahogany pointed to the first black vehicle, "Aaron, Cameron, Grayson, Dillon, Matthew, Sam Potorff, Trevor, and Jack Dail." Those who were called, walked to their vehicle and got in.

"Alright. In limousine 'B'," Mahogany looked around at all of us, "Let's have Devin, Hayes, Ethan, Gilinsky, Nash, Hayes, Jc, Kian and Lexi. The rest of you, including me, in limousine 'C'!" Kian and I walked toward our limo.

We had a pretty good group. And the limo was so nice! I mean I wished that Sammy was in our group, but I have Kian with me. And Devin...

 And Devin