1.Unforgetable Party.

CHAPTER1 -Unforgetable Party.

 ADRIAN'S P.O.V

“And I am done” I said to myself after looking at myself  for the last time before going to the party.Yep, a party, Cece was taking me to this house or you could say a frat party, which was a celebration cause our school's basketball team-'Ravens' won the chamiponship, and Niall is our school's team's captain and Cece's boyfriend, Harry was Niall's best mate.She wanted to set me up with Niall and she was already planning double dates. She made me dress-up cause Niall was gonna be there too, she gave me her dress which was little black dress which was till mid-thigh and i wore my red heels and I decided to accessorize it with a simple silver chain with a ‘heart’ shaped pendant, with the make-up i decided to apply only mascara cause i am not one of those chicks who cup their faces with make up.

“Adrian, are you done?” Cece asked me as she walked in my room, she was dresses in a red dress which huged her curves perfectly.“God ! you are looking hot ! I can assure you that Niall won’t be able to keep his eyes off of you” Cece exclaimed, my cheeks flushed red.I don't usually dress up for people but today...I did. 

 “ Adrian?? done babe? We are getting late” Cece said while grabbing my wrist and making me walk down the stairs with her.

I saw my mom and dad sitting on dinning table talking about some patient, well my mom and dad are doctors."Mum, i am going, don't wait up. I will be staying at Cece's place" I said and gave them a kiss. My parents love Cece, she is like daughter to them , cause she has been my friend since kindergarten .After exchanging hugs and 'byes' we finnaly exited my house.

"Harry is coming to pick us up" Cece said with a huge smile on her face. I swear, she loves him in pieces, he loves her alot too, I can tell by the way he looks in her eyes.

.....................................

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Damn, babe !! you are looking hot" the words escaped my mouth as Cece entered the car and sat on the front passenger seat, while Adrian made herself comfortable on the back seat.

Cece blushed and gave me a peck on lips, damn! she just drives me crazy when she blushes. Adrian just sat their looking at us. "Hey Adrian, you look beautiful" I complimented her, "Well thanks Harry, you are looking handsome yourself !! " she replied with a smile. "Babe, we totally have to set them up together" Cece spoke with excitement. She wants me to set Niall and Adrian together. She told me about her crush on him but I don't think he is good for her. He is my best friend, but still, he is not the one made for relationship and stuff, he is better at one night stands to be honest. "Harry? are you even listening to me?" Cece snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yah babe, sorry..... what were you saying ?? ".

"I said do you remember that you have to introduce Niall and Adrian"

"I do babe, I remember it".

I parked the car in the driveway and opened the door for the ladies. I took Cece's hands in mine and interwined our fingers and asked Adrian to stay close because i don't really trust the guys here. We enetered the house, the music was blasting, sweaty bodies evrywhere. We walked into the room, where the whole team was. And introduced everyone there to Cece and Adrian. Luckily Niall isn't here yet, i think he might in one of the rooms 'doing' some girl. Cece wanted to dance, so I asked Louis, the only guy I trust in the team that won't try to lay his hands on every girl. to keep Adrian close to him. They went to take drinks and I and Cece made our way to dance floor.

.........................................................................

NIALL'S P.O.V.

 I exited the room, fixing my hair and spotted Harry with Cece. They look like those lovestrucked couples who are staring into eachother's eyes while dancing. I made my way to where the whole team was and I spotted Louis with some chick. "Eleanor won't be happy to see you like this" I spoke refering to him with the chick.