8.Is it love?

CHAPTER8.IS IT LOVE?

NIALL’s P.O.V.

“I love you” these words just slipped out my mouth. Just when she was about shut the door, I felt something and I had to tell her.

“I love you too” as girly as it sounds I felt something in my stomach, butterflies? thats what they say right? Yah I think. I leaned down and kissed her and left.

I couldn’t get her out of my head, everything she does is perfect, she is the most beautiful person ever. i turned on the radio in my car and “Never Let You go” by Justin bierber was playing. The whole time, the only thing or person I was thinking about was her.

This has never happened to me, I don’t know what will happen when I tell her that it was just a dare, but I love her now so I don’t think I it will be a big deal.

I parked into my driveway, next to Harry’s car. Well, we live together. I entered the house and made my way to my bedroom, trying my best not to wake him up but..

“What the hell Horan? Where were you the whole day? It’s a school night and its 1am?”an angry Styles spoke.

“Sorry mom, but I was at Adrian’s the whole day” he can actually act like a mom, I think he and Cece should make babies soon.

“Oh, okay” He started walking back to his bedroom but then stopped and said, “She loves you Niall, more than you can imagine, please don’t break her heart, I beg of you.”

“I know Harry, night”.

I know she loves me madly, I love her too but I don’t think I deserve her, I am such a mess and she is perfect.

Soon. I drifted off into my slumber.

*NEXT MORNING*

I entered my English class and saw Adrian sitting with Chase. What the hell is Chase doing with her? I don’t want her to know about it this way. I saw Chase shifting his chair closer to her and she felt uncomfortable, I can tell it by the look on her face. What! I know her well now, okay?!

“Chase? I want to sit here, next to her. Just go and sit somewhere else?”

“Niall, I think that, I will rather sit here, and get to know your girlfriend” he winked. I don’t know what that guy is up to but it’s definitely not good. He shifted even more closer to her, that’s it, nobody touches her other than me. I picked him up by his collar.

“You don’t understand do you? I said get some other seat!” I said with anger.

“Niall, put him down, please” Adrian pleaded.

I did as she said but then punched him, he was on the floor, before I could do anything Harry came and pulled me back.

“Fuck Niall, what is wrong with you, luckily the class got canceled and no teacher came here”

“Where is Adrian?” I asked when I couldn’t find her in the class.

“I saw her running towards the library” some blonde chick said while entering in the class. I ran out of the class and made my way to library.

I couldn’t find her in the library, then I heard someone crying, I saw Adrian sitting there, crying. I fucked up, again.

“Adrian I am so sorry, princess, but he was just getting unnecessarily closer to you”

“But, Niall it was not worth it”

I tried to comfort her, but she pushed herself away from me.

“Do I scare you?”

She didn’t say anything, I lifted her chin up.

“Hey, please stop, I don’t want to see you cry, I promise I won’t do anything like this ever  again”

She tried to fake a smile, but I know she hasn’t forgiven me yet.

“Kiss me”

“Niall, we are in a library”

“I don’t care, if you love me, kiss me”

She got up on her tippy toes, pulled me down and kissed me, I cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss and our lips moving in sync. We pulled away after a while, breathing heavily.

“I never took you as a jealous type”

“Only for you princess” I winked.

“I like it when you call me princess” she said, blushing deeply.

“lets go and eat something, princess” I said while emphasizing on ‘princess’

*IN THE CAFETARIA*

“Damn you guys, you look even cuter than I and Harry do” Cece said while we took a seat. Adrian smiled at me.

“Adrian? You stayed all alone at your house yesterday? Your mum told my mum that she wasn’t home and all” Cece asked Adrian while taking a sip from her drink.

“Not exactly, Niall stayed at my place” she replied.

“Oh? Does Mrs.Scott knows about that?”

“Nope, I will tell her today”

“Lets go Niall, we have practice” I heard Harry saying.

Before we left for the gym, I gave Adrian a long kiss. I love this girl.

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

I told Cece everything from Niall and I going to the Carnival to him saying he loves me.

“I am so so happy for you” Cece said with a big smile on her face.

“I never expected any of this to happen” I said, smiling like a love-sick puppy.

“Expect the unexpected, love” she winked. I replied with a sarcastic laugh, she then gave me a disgusting look.

*LATER THAT DAY*

“Oh my god baby, finally all of this is happening” my mum replied when I told her about everything.

“Mum, I am sorry that I lied to you but….”

“Its fine Adrian, but FYI  I am cool mom, you can tell me whatever you want to, I won't stand between your love life”

“You are the coolest mom everrrr!!!” I gave her a hug and just when I was about to leave her room

“I hope that you were sure when you did it, and yah I don’t want to have a teen pregnancy, just so you know”

“yah yah mom I know, good night”

Even though, she is the coolest, she is my mum, so its quite awkward to talk about this stuff with her.

I changed to my blue onsies and slipped under the covers. My phone buzzed.

"I love you princess, see yah tomorrow. ‘night x"

 "Good night! Love you too xx"