18.Home sweet home

A/N: An early update, i managed to write it and didn't want to make you guys wait. so here we go......

CHAPTER18. HOME SWEET HOME

ADRIAN’S P.O.V.

“You have packed everything?” Niall asked me while entering the room.

Today, is the day when I am finally leaving Niall’s house. I will miss this place so much, I know I can come here whenever I want to but still.

“Yah” I replied.

“I will miss you”

“Me too but baby, you can come and meet me whenever you want to”

He leaned down and kissed me. This time, the kiss was not hungry, or desperate but it was more of passion and love.

“I love you” I said when we parted.

“I love you too. Let’s go before I change my mind.” He smirked.

I giggled and we both picked up the bag and left his house.

“Thanks a lot for everything Niall.” My mom thanked him.

“It was my pleasure ma’am and I am more than happy that I could help you and Adrian.”

“You are a sweet guy, if you have some time, why don’t you join us, Adrian's dad will love to meet you. He will be back home any minute.” Mum requested Niall. Dad had to go to attend some seminar and he was comming back today.

“I would love to” Niall smiled and entered the house.

“Adrian, love go and unpack you bag, till then I will cook something.”

“Okay mom.” I replied.

“Niall? You can go with her.” mom said when she noticed that Niall was feeling a little left out. He followed me.

“I am scared.” Niall said while shutting the door behind him.

“What for? My dad is not a monster”

“I know that, but still” he said while running his hands through his hair.

“He will like you, trust me”

“Hopefully”

“Adrian, I am home” I heard my dad. I ran downstairs holing Niall’s hand.

“I missed you so much” I hugged him.

“I missed you too sweetheart” he replied and kissed my temple.

“So, you are the lucky guy” Dad said while walking towards Niall.

“Yes sir” he shaked hands with dad.

We all took seats at the table, mom cooked dad’s favorite- chicken curry.

“Niall, I want to thank you for being there for my daughter. I love her, please keep her safe and don’t do anything that will hurt her”

“I love her as much as you do, or maybe more sir. And I promise to keep her safe” He replied.

After the lunch Niall left, and I took a nap.

“I already miss you. See you soon. Love you :*”

I read Niall's message when I got up. I replied

“I was sleeping, sorry to reply late. I miss you too. We will meet tomorrow, just few more hours baby XOXO”

Instantly my phone buzzed, I read the message

“I thought so, you are a sleepyhead. Yah just few more hours, love you my sleepyhead girlfriend ;)”

“Hhaha, and you are my pervert boyfriend ;)”

“I will talk to you later babe, I have to do some work”

“Okay bye”

what work can he have? well, whatever.

I kept my phone on the side table and walked out of my room. I heard Niall’s name from mom and dad’s room, so I stopped to over hear their conversation.

“Do you like him honey?” mom asked dad.

“I do, he is a very nice guy. Do you?”

“I do, he is very much like you from school days”

“I know. You know later on while leaving he said ‘Mr. Scot, I can’t promise you that I will not hurt your daughter, but don’t worry this hurt will be more like pleasure.’”

Niall said that? It is so embarrassing. I will have to talk to him about it.

“He said that? Well, it reminds me of the day when you met my dad and said something like that” mom said while blushing.

Dad said that thing too? Weirddddddddd

I walked downstairs and made a cup of coffee for myself and came back to my room.

I was getting bored so I decided to call Cece.

“Hey what sup best friend” a very happy Cece said over the phone.

“Hi, I am getting bored’

“Oh, why you and Niall ain’t doing anything?” I could picture her smirking.

“Cece! I am back at my place”

“You two had a fight?"

“No, I decided to come back just like that.”

“Oh fine. so coming to school tomorrow?"

"Yep."

"Shall i come to pick you up?" she offered.

"Actually, no, thanks. Niall said earlier today that he will come to pick me up"

"Oh, sex in the back seat of the car? ahaha" everyone around me so pervert.

“You get on my nerves sometimes.”

“But you still love me.”

“Whatever. I will talk to you later. Bye”

“Bye”

Now I don’t have anything else to do. Urgh!

I cleaned my wardrobe because I had nothing else to do, then I helped mom with dinner, after helping her, I joined Dad who was watching some football match.

I always hated watching football but when I lived with Niall, I had to watch the stupid game sometimes, so now I have a bit of knowledge about this game.

I changed into my onesie and got under the sheets, i was scrolling thorugh my twitter account and suddenly my phone buzzed.

I picked it up, it was Niall

"Hey princess"

"Hey baby"

"How was your day?" Niall asked me.

"It was nice, dad and mom both love you"

"Thank god."

"And what did you say to my dad about that hurting thing?"

"What hurting thing?"

"Horan, i know you too well. you are a big pervert."

"Sorry honey"

"Whatver. How was your day?"

"It was nice but i missed you a lot"

"I missed you too. But tomorrow we have school, so no problem."

"Yah, I will come at your place at 6:30 okay?"

"Okayyyy"

"You go sleep now, my sleepyhead girlfriend"

"Hahaha, you go sleep too, boyfriend" we both chuckled.

"Love you"

"Love you too"

Then I dozed off to sleep.