21.You're beautiful

CHAPTER 21. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

“What can I get for you?" I asked to the guy, who’s face I can not see, because he has covered his face with a magazine.

“You” he replied.

“Excuse me?”

“I mean what do you suggest, I am here for the first time” he replied, this time he kept the magazine on the table and I was shocked when I saw his face…

It's him, Chase

I just stood there, shocked, he was smirking, all the images of that night came back rushing in my mind, the images I never wanted to see ever again.

“What are you doing here?” I finally managed to speak.

“I am here to eat something” he said with ‘duh’ tone.

I am scared, I don’t know what to say, I mean……

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Niall spoke.

“Looks like, you both are dumb, I am here to eat” he replied.

“Get out” Niall shouted, everyone was looking at them, Niall was holding Chase’s shirt's hem.

“Leave me” Chase said trying to get out of Niall’s hold.

“I will leave you but first tell me what the fuck are you doing here” Niall said, I can see that he is getting angry.

“I was passing by and saw this Café and I came here that’s it, I had no clue that you two will be here” Chase replied.

CHASE’s P.O.V.

“I was passing by and saw this Café and I came here that’s it, I had no clue that you two will be here”  I replied. Fuck, I knew it that this bastard works here, thats why I am here.

I was released last night, well I was supposed to be in jail for like what? 5 to 6 months cause of rape attempt, but you see my dad, he is fucking rich so here I am.

“I know you Chase, now I want to make something very clear to you, if I will ever see you around her, you will be dead.” Niall threatened.

As if I give a fuck...

“I have no interest in your little chick, I have better ones” I replied.

Just when I said it, he punched me right in the eye, I punched his jaw. When he was about to give me another punch, someone grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

The guy settled everything, and asked me to leave the Café and I did.

 But I will be back.

NIALL’s P.O.V.

I was about to punch him gain, but some guy pulled me back. He asked Chase to leave and he did. I don’t trust this guy, I know the real him.

I saw Adrian was crying, while Karen comforted her. Fuck, Karen is back.

“I never expected you to do anything like this” Karen said when I walked toward them

“I am sorry but you don’t know who he is” I replied.

“But I am sure, the fight was not necessary, everyone in the Café left, they got scared Niall and your girlfriend, even she got scared.” Karen said.

“I am so sorry for everything, can I just talk to her” I asked. She nodded and left us alone.

“I am so sorry princess” I said.