5.The unexpected side of him

CHAPTER 5. THE UNEXPECTED SIDE OF HIM

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing on my bedside table. Dude, its Saturday morning and somebody is calling me at 9? Seriously? I want to get some sleep.

I looked at my phone screen and it was Niall’s number and instantly there was a smile on my face. I picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Morning princess”

“Hey”

“Hi, girlfriend” Did he just call me called me 'girlfriend'? I couldn’t stop blushing, I always skip a heartbeat when he calls me that. It has been 1 week since we are dating, he hasn’t tried to make any moves yet but I know that he wants it and maybe I want it too.

“All okay? Like you called me early in morning” for him it is definitely early, he usually gets up at 11 on weekends. I know this cause I am his girlfriend, but  don’t think I stalk him or something.

“Yah, are you free tonight?

“Umm not exactly. Mum is inviting some of her friends for dinner, so I guess I have to be there too” I said with a sigh.

“C’mon, skip it, we can go to the carnival. Please!!”

“umm okay, I will ask mum and tell you”

“We can sneak out? It will be fun. I will be at your room’s balcony at 8 and wear something warm” with that he hung up.

If I tell Mom she won’t allow me to go cause she really want me to meet her friends but I don’t want to so I have decided that I will say that I am sick and will sneak out with Niall.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I decided to wear my white sweater with black leggings and infinity red scarf. I slipped into my boots and curled the ends of my hair. It was almost 8 and Niall isn’t here yet.

I told my mom that I am not feeling well cause I am having cramps, well I am a girl so I can use it as an excuse, she said that I can go and get some rest and I requested her not to disturb me. I don’t want to lie to her but I just dont have anything else that i could make up and i do feel bad for lying to her. Suddenly I heard a knock at my room’s balcony’s door. I opened the curtain and saw Naill standing there with a  red nose cause of the winter. It is pretty cold tonight in NY. He was dressed in white plain tee shirt with black skinny jeans with that he wore denim jacket. Damn! Why is he so hot ?

NIALL’s P.O.V.

Adrian opened the door, I got in and cupped her cheeks and kissed her. I don’t know why but her kisses are different, I have enjoyed spending my last week with her just when I was about pull away, she deepened the kiss, I didn’t refuse, our tongues fought for dominance. After few seconds she pulled away.

“Looks like somebody is getting a little naughty tonight” I commented with a  smirk.

She just simply blushed and walked away to grab her bag. After 20 minutes we finally managed to get down.

The car ride to the Carnival was silent, it looked like she was thinking about something. Her face looked so peaceful while she was thinking. Harry and Chase have started teasing me 'cause once I got drunk and... I couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful she is. I was drunk, it doesn’t mean that I love her! It was the alcohol speaking...right? I dont love her do I??

We went on some rides before she got tired and then we decided to eat something, we stopped at a hot dog stall. The best thing about her is she eats as much as I do, she is definitely not like other girls who will not eat much in front of boys. She is different, a good different.

“Thanks for this bear” Adrian spoke up while we were exiting the Carnival, referring to the bear which I won in a game.

“Anything for you, love” these words just slipped out my mouth. Love? What is happening to you Niall? I thought to myself.

It took us another 20 minutes to climb up because of her, not that I am complaining.

Her ass looked really attractive in those tight leggings. Just when I was about to leave after a long make out session in balcony, she said

“Mind staying over for the night? You might get lucky?” she said with a wink.....