25.Summer break!

CHAPTER25. SUMMER BREAK!

NIALL’S P.O.V.

Last day of school sucked for me, I didn’t get to see Adrian because she was busy submitting her projects and notebooks. When the English period came, I was called to the principals office because of Chase’s murder case going on. He asked me a few question like where was I at the time of murder, I met him that day or not, etc etc. I told him about my argument that I had with Chase that day, I also told him what was the reason for the argument and what Chase did to Adrian.

He believed me, that I didn’t kill him or something.

As the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the building, laughing, dancing and doing all the stupid stuff they can do to tell everyone that our Summer break starts.

I finally spotted Adrian standing in the crowd, who was already looking for me.

Aren’t we cute? We are actually.

I walked over to her and kissed her cheeks.

“I missed seeing you today” she pouted.

“Me too princess” I replied.

“Where were you in the English period?’

“Principal called me”

“Why?”

“He wanted to ask me about Chase and all” I said.

“They don’t suspect you? Do they?”

“Naah, your boyfriend is too charming and sexy to be a killer" I smirked.

“Yeah yeah whatever” she laughed.

“Can you spend the night at my place tonight? I miss you” I asked her.

“I don’t know baby, I will call you and tell you”

“Okay” I kissed her for the last time before sitting inside my car.

I waited till she drove out of the campus safely. What? I want to know that she is safe!

ADRIAN’s PO.V.

I parked the car in the driveway and entered the house.

I saw Penny sitting on the couch watching some movie

“Hey” is said and took a seat next to her.

“Hi, how was your school?”

“Okay”

“So you are not going to some party tonight?”

“I don’t think so, I might go to Niall’s place” I replied.

“Uh huh” she smirked.

Suddenly my phone rang, I picked it up and it was Cece

“You are coming at our place for the night, Niall will be here too. Like a couple sleepover thing” She said.

“Well, Hello to you too”

“I don’t have time for ‘Hello’s and ‘Hi’s babe, so you are coming right?”

“Yeah I think but Penny is here too, so i am not sure” I replied.

“Bring her too”

“Nooo, I mean she will feel left out, like we will be with our boyfriends then you know-“

“Harry was saying he might call Zayn, you know we can set them up” she said happily.

Actually that is a nice idea, she will leave Niall then.