19.Fuck what they think

A/N: another update in one day. enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy :))))

p.s. thanks for the reads.

CHAPTER19. FUCK WHAT THEY THINK

NIALL’s P.O.V.

“Fuck” I cursed when I saw the time, it was already 6:10.

I quickly got up and took a shower, then changed into my jeans and blue plaid shirt.

I have no time for breakfast, so I grabbed the keys quickly because it is already 6:25.

“I am so sorry princess” I said when Adrian walked towards the car.

“It is fine, now drive” she said while taking a seat.

“And yah I got you a pancake, I knew it that you leave the house without eating.” She said while stuffing my mouth with a pancake, while I concentrated on the road.

“I love you” I said.

“Love you too, now be quick” she replied.

I parked into our school’s parking lot and then opened the door for her.

“Lets go, we are already late” Adrian said while intertwining our hands together.

Our first class was Biology, so I will get to be with her for sometime. We were walking in the corridor, when we heard some chicks whispering

“Niall’s new whore”

“How many times have they slept together”

“She was a virgin before Niall, I don’t know what he likes in her.”

“Whatever it is, Niall will still come back for me”

“He will get bore of her soon”

I looked at Adrian, and said

“I am really sorry about what you heard, you dont deserve hearing all that bull crap” I don’t know what else to I say, because of me, she is being called whore, because of me, she has to listen to all of this.

“It is fine Niall”

“Missed me Niall? How about my place tonight? Leave her” one of those chick said, while walking towards us.

“Just leave Zoe” I replied, and started walking, with Adrian on my side.

“Oh is she better?”

“Whatever maybe the reason, just leave bitch” Adrian said.

“Oh so the little whore has a mouth”

“Stop calling her a whore and just fuck off!” I yelled.

“Woah, truth hurts? Huh?” Zoe replied.

“Well, why don’t you just suck it in that you just got rejected.” Adrian spitted. Well, I have never seen this side of her.

“Whatever” with that Zoe left.

We walked to our Biology class, luckily we were not late, because the Professor was not here yet. We took a seat next to each other. Soon, professor entered.

“Open page no.69 everybody” he ordered.

Adrian took out her notebook, and started noting down.

“I am sorry for everything princess, please don’t let those words affect you” I scribbled on a page and passed it to her.

“Fuck what they think. ;) “ she scribbled on the back side of note and passed it to me.

“I love you” I mouthed and she continued writing her notes.