28.This can't be true!

A/N:Thanks to every single one of you who is reading my book, and sorry that you guys had to wait, but here you go...

CHAPTER28. THIS CAN’T BE TRUE!

 (not edited)

NIALL’s P.O.V.

I parked my car in the alley where I am supposed to meet that guy, I badly hope that it is Liam. I got out of my car and started walking,

“You still look the same” I heard someone say. I turned around and I saw the one who I wanted to

“Liam!” I hugged him tight.

“Man I have missed you” Liam said.

“Me too, how have you been? Where were you? why did you run away?”

“Woah slow down a little bit, I am okay, I was here in a small motel, I ran away because I was sick of that life, I wanted to get out of that life” he replied.

“Tha-that’s good” I smiled.

“How have you been? How  is your girlfriend?” Liam asked me.

‘We both are gre- but wait how do you know about her?”

“I called Karen few weeks back, I wanted to know how you all are, so yeah that’s how I got to know” he replied.

“Oh okay, she never told me you called”

“I asked her not to tell anyone”

“Hmm, and yeah can I ask you something?”

“Sure”

“You killed Chase?”

“Ummm yeah, I did” Liam replied.

‘But why? You said you wanted to get out of all of this?”

“I do, but Niall you are like my younger brother and I wanted to help you so”

“What if they catch you?”

“They won’t trust me and yeah leave this topic, when do I get to meet your girlfriend?”

“Fuck!” I cursed when I realized that I left Adrian in middle of sex, she is gonna be so mad.

“What happened?”

“Liam I will meet you later, I gotta rush I am sorry” I said and ran towards my car.

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

I changed in my clothes and walked out of Niall’s house, it was 11 so I knew that I won’t get a Cab or anything so I called Cece to pick me up.

“Whatsup?” Cece asked me when I got in.

“I don’t know, I can never understand Niall”

“What did he do now?”

“We were in middle of something and then he left because of some stupid call he got” I replied.

“I ma sorry honey, but it might be something important?”

“Yeah, it was that important that he didn’t even bother to tell me anything”

“Call him?’

‘I am sick of doing this Cece, sick of calling him, sick of waiting for him, sick of forgiving him, I am sick of him!” and I started crying………..

“Hey, shhh Adrian, calm down” She parked in my driveway.

“I will talk to you later, thanks and bye” I said and got out of her car.