11.Worth another chance?

CHAPTER11.WORTH ANOTHER CHANCE?

CECE’s P.O.V.

“Yes, you totally are coming, babe”

“I can not, Niall is gonna be there too”

“So what? Forget him, that’s why I am taking you to this party, Adrian”

“But-”

“I will picking you up at 7, wear something hot”

“Urgh, okay”

Finally, she agreed to come. After 2 weeks of being sad, alone and all , she is going to happy, I will make sure she does. She deserves the best. I still can not believe that, that fucking Niall did this, I mean how can you do this to someone like Adrian, she loved him with all her heart and all he did was to wreck her. Asshole.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Hi Harry”

“Hi love, so are you two coming to the party?” my boyfriend spoke from the other end of phone. Things got a little weird in between, considering the fact that Adrian is my best friend and Harry’s best friend Niall did this all fucking shit to her. But then we soughted out everything and now we are on good terms.

“Yep, she agreed” I replied with a huge smile.

“That is good, but you told her that Niall is going to be there too, right?”

“Yah, I did Harry. Can you do me a favour?”

“Sure, love”

“Try to keep Niall away from her. Please”

“Honey, I will try my best, but you know I told that Niall is a mess ever since they broke up, I have never seen this side of him, he has not brought any girl from the past 2 weeks, he doesn’t drink and take drugs and all, all he does is stay in his room and curse himself for fucking everything up with Adrian”

“Maybe, the breakup did something good to him.”

“Hmm, honey I will talk to you later bye, see yah”

“Yep, bye”

I quickly took a shower, and changed  into my light blue dress with peter pan-neck. It was sleeveless so I picked out my black leather jacket, I slipped into my silver high heels and then curled my hair.

*AT THE PARTY*

Adrian, I and Harry made our way inside that big house, there were people making out everywhere, some were dancing like wild animals while some were just sitting and talking., like sobers.

“Please don’t get drunk tonight like you did last time” Harry said with a concern tone.

“I wont”

“Cool, I will catch up with yah guys in a few” with that Harry left to meet his friends.

I looked around and I saw Niall sitting there talking with some guy, and it clearly looked like he was not into that conversation. He caught me starring at him, and then looked at Adrian with a smile. Luckily, Adrian was busy scanning the room.

NIALL’s P.O.V.

I saw Adrian standing there next to Cece, she looks beyond perfect in that pink dress she wore. I love the way she looks with curly hair. I LOVE THIS GIRL.

I regret it, everyday, I want her, I need her, I miss the way she looked at me, I miss the way she smiled at me, I miss the way she kissed me. I MISS HER