29.#Done

CHAPTER29. #DONE

 (not  edited)

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

I walked out of Penny’s room, shocked. She said maybe she did have sex with Niall or maybe she didn’t. What is the truth?

There is only one way to find that,

I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house.

“Great! So now the car won’t start” I said to myself, one after the other, everything is just turning out to be a mess. Its already 12, so I can not ask for my Mom or Dad’s car, so the only way is walk.

I picked up my phone from the dashboard and started walking, the cool wind hit my face, I walked past a park, where Niall and I kissed on the monkey bar, where we both discovered how much we love eachother.

*FLASH BACK*

“Lets go inside” I pouted.

“Geez, you are never tired!” Niall and I chuckled.

We were on our way to Niall’s place from movies when we drove past a park and I decided that we should go there.

Niall intertwined our fingers and started walking,

“What’s your favorite swing?” I asked.

“Umm.. I don’t know, what’s yours?”

“Monkey bars” I replied with a huge grin.

“You surely love it, your grin speaks itself”

“Ha-ha, now come” I said and pulled Niall towards the monkey bars.

We both got on the monkey bars,

“Why do you love me?” Niall asked me, balancing himself on the bars.

“Huh? Why are you asking me this Niall?”

“Because I want to know, I want to know why do you love me so much? I know that I don’t deserve-” before he could finish of his sentence, I pressed my lips against his, he immediately responded to my kiss, he cupped my cheeks and kissed me harder, after few seconds, I pulled back,

“Don’t ever say that Niall, you deserve everything, I know the real you, I love you for who you are, I love you for what you do for me, I love you for being there for me, I love you for the reason that I know I can call you anytime and you will still talk to me, I love the way you look at me, I love the way you kiss me, I love the way you make me feel” I finished, even though I can still go on.

“I love you, more than you can ever imagine” Niall replied, the look on his face, was serious, I can see that he meant it, I can see it in his beautiful eyes, I can see that he loves me a lot too.

“I know that” I replied and kissed him.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I started walking faster, I felt that maybe if I will walk faster, the memories will leave me.

I reach Niall’s house, and now I don’t know what shall I do?

I rubbed off the tears off my cheek, and started walking towards the building.

“Adrian?” I heard someone call out, it was Niall.

I looked at him, he started walking towards me

“I was coming to talk to you” he finally spoke. I didn’t utter a word, I just stood there looking at the man I love with all my heart, but in the end all I get is pain, betrayal from him.