13.I'll protect you (1)

CHAPTER13.I’LL PROTECT YOU.

ZAYN’s P.O.V.

I saw Chase and Adrian entering the house together, with Cece and Harry walking behind them.

“Hey mate” Harry said while taking a seat next to me, with Cece on his lap.

We all exchanged ‘hi’ and all.

“Is Niall coming to this party?” Chase asked me.

“No” I replied. I saw Adrian was looking for someone, I guess it was him.

“Thank god, that guy is a fucking piece of shit.” Chase said.

“Can we please not talk about him” Adrian said, I know the real reason why she wanted him to stop,  was 'cause she can never listen to someone saying something bad about him, she still hasn’t changed.

“Lets dance honey please” Cece begged Harry while getting up from his lap. So Niall was correct.

They both left and joined the people who were dancing their hearts out.

Chase asked Adrian if she wanted to have something and left to get her orange juice, as I said she hasn’t changed.

“You still don’t drink do you?” I asked her.

“No”

“How have you been?”

“Good. You?”

“Me too”

“Here you go” Chase interrupted our conversation and handed Adrian her orange juice.

We all chit-chatted for few minutes, then Chase asked Adrian to dance with him, I saw them making their way to the dance floor.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, I picked it up, it was Niall.

“Niall, chill. I am keeping a watch on Chase”

“I know that but its just… you know”

“Yah yah”

“What are they doing?”

“Dancing”

“Don’t let him get too close to her”

“I won’t”

“Thanks again, bye” I kept my phone back in my pocket and looked around the room, everyone was dancing, singing, getting drunk and some were sucking each other’s faces off. Again, my phone started ringing, but his time it was not Niall, thank god!!

But why is my mum calling me ?

“Yah mom?”

“Zayn? Where are you? Where is your sister, Saffa?”

“Mom, calm down, she is at her friends place for some sleepover shit and I will be home in few hours”

“Oh okay, but don’t get drunk”

“Love you mom, bye”

I walked inside the house again, I had to go out to pick up mom’s call, but I couldn’t see Chase and Adrian anywhere.

I looked for them everywhere, but there was no sign, I asked Cece and Harry and even they didn’t know where they were. If Chase does something to Adrian, I won’t be able to forgive myself.

I walked upstairs, and looked for them in every room but there was still no sign.

I walked downstairs and asked Lucas, the guy in our basketball team, if he has seen Chase and luckily he has.

“He left, with some chick, I saw them going out”

“Fuck! Thanks man”

I ran out and saw that Chase’s car was not there, so I think they left. I quickly started my car and made my way to Chase’s house.on my way. i called Niall to tell him eevrything but he waqs not picking up the phone. finally he picked up

"Niall? what the fuck? why were you not picking up the hpone?"

"I was buisy, what happend?" I could  hera someone's scream in the backgorund, but its not time to ask him about it.

i told him about evrything and asked him to meet me back at my place.

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

“Where are you taking me?”

“Somewhere, where it’s just you and me” he winked.

I don’t know what this guy is upto, I feel a little dizzy. He parked the car into the driveway.

“Where are we?”

“Its my house, lets go inside”

We both entered the house, he lead me to the living room.

“Why are we here?” I asked him, he scooted closer to me. Okay, well, now its getting quite scary and uncomfortable.

“I wanted to spend some time with you, you know just you and me” now his face was just inches away from mine, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He pressed his lips on my neck and started sucking.

“What are you doing Chase?” I tried my best to push him, but he held his tight grip around my waist. and didn't even budge

“Please leave me” I begged him but he didn’t stop, his hands reached my sides, and started leaving kisses from my jaw line to collar bone and back to my neck.

He brought his lips closer to mine and whispered

“A little fun won’t harm us anyway love, I am better than Niall at this, you won’t regret it”

His dirty words played in my head again and again, my hands reached the side table and I picked up the vase and hit it on his head, his lost his grip and I got up from the couch and started running towards the door.

"You fucking bitch” I heard him yell.

I should have listen to Niall, he was correct and I was wrong. Before I could open the door, he pulled my hair and picked me up bridal style and took me to the couch, I tried hitting him hard on his chest but I was way too weak.

He landed on top of me and his hands trailed inside my dress.

“Please leave me, Chase please”

“Too late love, too late.”

Before I could do anything, I heard a loud bang, as if someone had broken the front door. Chase got up and ran towards the door. I got up and ran towards the kitchen and picked up the knife.

“Fuck you! Where is Adrian?” I heard a familiar voice

A/N: this chapter will have a second part, keep readingggg :)