27.Phone call

CHAPTER27.PHONE CALL

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

“Adrian get up” Mom said, trying her best to wake me up.

“Maa, please I want to sleep” I begged her.

“There is something for you, get up” she said, removing the blanket.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Something that you will love, now get up and get dressed in 10 minutes, quickly” she said and left.

I got up, and took a quick shower and changed in my pink shorts and white shirt and white flip-flops.

I ran downstairs and I couldn’t find anybody there, what was I punk’d? what the fuck?

Suddenly, the door swings open, and I see Niall standing there, with a bouquet of roses, he was dressed in his usual clothes, jeans hanging low on his butt and a plaid shirt.

“Why are you here?” I asked me, trying to tell him that I am still angry!

“Good morning to you too princess, and this is to tell you that I am really sorry, I fucked up again yesterday but please forgive me.” Niall said and gave me the flowers.

“They are really nice” I blushed, God! I suck at being angry.

He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back, he bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I obviously, gladly gave, Niall wrapped his arm tightly around my waist, pulling me closer, my hands played with his hair,

“Hi Niall” Penny came suddenly, out of no where and interrupted. We pulled back, or shall I say we HAD to pull back,

“Hi” Niall replied.

“You look hot, like always” Penny smirked.

“Umm Thanks” Niall replied.

“We are going somewhere, if you are ready let’s go” Niall looked at me and said.

“Where?” Penny and I asked together. I gave her a look saying ‘JUST LEAVE’, she returned my look with another look saying ‘NAH, HE IS HOT’.

“It’s a surprise” Niall replied.

“Oh okay, I will just tell mom” I replied with a huge smile.

“No need, I have already told your mom that you will be spending the night at my place”

“Ohhh, so shall I pack a few pair of clothing?” I asked him.

“Nah, you can wear mine, lets go”  Niall replied and took my hand started walking.

“Bye Penny, see yah later” I said to Penny, who just stood there.

“I am really sorry for yesterday princess, I really am” Niall said, focusing on the road.

“It is okay” I said.

“You hungry?” Niall asked me.

“Yep” I replied.

“Okay” Niall said and parked his car, and left to get something for us from the Café.

“Here” Niall handed me our take-out. I opened it and started eating, what? I love food okay?

“You want some?” I asked Niall, he nodded, so I fed him.

It has been 2 hours and we are still driving,

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“It's a surprise princess.” he replied.