10.It is too hard to forget him

A/N: IMPORTANT.

I mentioned about some English assignment in chapter2, for which Adrian and Niall were a  team/pair who will be doing this project together. I totally forgot about this project, this chapter is related to that, just wanted to remind you guys that in this project, they were supposed to write about 3 famous people from literature.

CHAPTER10. IT IS TOO HARD TO FORGET HIM

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

I hardly got any sleep last night, I cried and cried. It is not easy to get someone out of your head, especially not the guy you loved for 5 year. I don’t know what will I do today, we have to present out assignment today, together, luckily we completed it before any of this shit happened but still.

I got up from bed, took a quick shower and washed my hair. I decided to wear my red lace full-sleeves and with that black skinny jeans and black vans. I quickly grabbed a sandwich from dinning table.

“Have a nice day honey” I heard my dad, while I exited my house.

I made my way to first class, which was ENGLISH, yay life.

I entered the room, seeing Niall sitting there all alone, he had puffy and red eyes. I took a seat away from him and sat there.

“You keep this, I have learned everything I was supposed to” Niall said while handing me our project.

“Okay” I said trying my best not to make eye contact with him.

“settle down class” Professor Dan said while taking a seat.

“ I hope you all are ready with your assignments, I want you all to seat next to your partners and do some last minute preparations”. Everybody got up from their seats and sat next to their partners, so did Niall. He took a seat next to me.

I don’t know what to say.

“I am sorry for everything” is all that came out of his mouth, his face was not close to me but still I could smell weed and alcohol.

“Niall? Have you been drinking?” he didn’t say anything, just looked at the ground.

“Miss Adrian and Mr. Niall, you guys will be the first to perform.” Professor Dan spoke up. We both got up from out seats and made our way to the front.

We started speaking about the famous people in literature, Niall finished speaking about Shakespeare, then it was my turn.

Niall and I were gonna speak about the third person together, but we both forgot our lines, our minds went blank .

“Are you two gonna speak anything?” we both didn’t answer.

“It looks like you guys don’t remember about the last person, it is okay, Adrian you did well but Niall, you… I want to give you guys another chance, your Biology teacher is on leave, so you will have the next 2 periods free, I want you guys to prepare in that period and present again today. Okay?” We both shared Biology class too, and the teacher decided to take a leave? I don’t want to be with Niall, alone.

“Yes, sir” we both said together.

We took our seats. 2 periods? I have to be with him for 2 periods, that means 2 hours, just me and Niall. I turned to see Niall looking at me.

“I am sorry, for this, you don’t have to sit with me, we both don’t have to be together”

“It is fine, Niall. We can do this in the lawn, after this class?”

“Hmm” is all what he replied. I miss him, I really do, the look on his face makes me want to hug him tight and make everything okay but it is just not possible.