9.It was just a dare?!

A/N: This chapter has some swear language.

CHAPTER9. IT WAS JUST A DARE

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

Another week has passed, ahh I love Sundays and the best part is that dad will be coming home, yay. Chase tried to talk to me again, but Niall was always there to shoo him away, I love that side of him.

But, last night I received a text saying

“Hi, Adrian, I want to tell you something about Niall, it is really important. Please meet me in our school’s lawn after your practice. Please.

I had no clue, who messaged me this, but I think I will go there, I should know what that person is trying to tell me about Niall.

I am not saying it’s your fault, although you could have done more, you are no naïve yet soo

My ring tone snapped me out of my thoughts, I picked it up

“Hey princess” Niall said from the other line.

“Hi” shall I tell him about that message? What if he freaks out or something? I think I should not tell him.

“You okay love? You sound so low”

“Yah, Niall, I am okay”

“Sure, you want me to come at your place and make you feel better?” I know that his typical smirk played on his face when he replied.

“No, Niall not today”

We had sex on Friday night, after I went for a movie with him. He has been acting quite weird, it looks like he wants to tell me something but then he's just Not able to.

“Why? Please”

“Niall, understand”

“Oh, okay, how are you?” It took him few seconds to understand and then he replied. I hate periods.

“I am fine”

“But we can go out, anywhere you want to?”

“I don’t feel like going Niall, I have my cheerleading practice at 4, after that I have to do complete my homework”

“Okay, as you say. Call me, if you feel sick”

“I love you, and yah I want to talk to you about something, face to face, mind if I come at your place at around 6?”

“Okay. Sure”

I got a message saying that someone wants to tell me about Niall and today Niall, wants to tell me something. I don’t know what will happen, lets just wait and watch.

*AFTER THE PRACTICE”

I made my way to the lawn, after the practice. I have to admit it I was scared, what was it, that someone wants to tell me about Niall. I sat there on the grass, waiting.

“Hi, Adrian” I heard a similar voice.

I turned and saw Chase standing there.

“Chase? It was you? You messaged me that?”

“Yah, I have to tell you something really important”

“Please make it quick. I don’t want Niall to see us”

“Yah, okay. It was just a dare, Adrian”

“What? Can you explain it? what was just a dare?”

“Niall had to fuck you, to complete his dare, he became your boyfriend just to have sex with you”

This can’t be true, he cannot do this to me, I loved him from bottom of my heart and he just freaking played with my emotions! he used me?