13.I'll protect you (2)

CHAPTER13.I’LL PROTECT YOU. (2)

ADRIAN’s P.O.V.

“Fuck you! Where is Adrian?” I heard a familiar voice.

I heard loud noises, like someone was being hit, but I don’t know who was it, Chase or..?

I heard footsteps, I was too scared, what if it is Chase? What if he will try to rape me again?

“You okay?” luckily it was not him, it was Zayn.

He came closer to me and hugged me tightly, I was crying the whole time.

“Shh… its fine I am here now...shhh...” he whispered comforting words but I was still crying.

“Lets get you out of here. Okay. Come with me”

“Where is Chase?”

“Don’t worry about him, the police took him, I called them on my way here”

“But I didn’t hear-“ before I could even complete he spoke

“I asked them to be quite, cause I was scared that he might be armed or something”

He took my hand in his and we walked out of the house and he opened the door for me.

“How did you know that I was here?”

“Well, I will tell you about that later when we reach home.”

“I don’t want to go home, mom will ask me thousands of question and i don’t think I can reply to anyone of them”

“It is totally fine, you can stay at my place”

“But-“

“Please, I will be totally fine with it and yah if you are worried about my mom being home, don’t be, cause she is not there, and neither is anyone else”

“Okay, thanks a lot” I said while he parked his car.

I sat on his couch with him on my other side.

“He didn’t do anything to you did he?”

I told him everything about it, about what happened with me. He scooted closer to me and gave me a hug.

After coming home, Zayn told me that Niall asked him to look after me, and everything. Zayn gave me his shirt and sweat pants to wear, and I told Cece everything too.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Zayn got up to receive the door.

“Where is she?” I heard the voice of the one I was looking for, Niall.

Niall shoved past Zayn and made his way to me, and hugged me tight, his arms were wrapped around me protectively.

“I will let you two talk” Zayn said and left the two of us alone.

“You okay princess” Niall pulled apart and looked in my eyes.

“Yah, I am sorry” is all that came out of mouth, I was sorry,  he is correct about Chase and I? I didn’t trust him.

“Hey, its fine” he pulled me in for another hug.

He made me sit on his lap, and looked into my eyes, with so much of love, I missed him so much, I have to tell him that, before I could say anything, his lips touched mine, his hands from my waist to my cheeks, he deepened the kiss, and I smiled against his lips, I have missed this so much. We kept kissing, I felt those fireworks, butterflies, elephants and what not in my stomach. He bit my bottom lip. Demanding for entrance and I gave it.

“I missed you so fucking much, princess” he mumbled in between our kiss.

“I missed you too” I said, this time loud enough for him to listen.

“Lets go to my place, shall we?” I nodded.

Niall and I left after thanking Zayn and all.

NIALL’S P.O.V.

I parked into the driveway and opened the door for her, she cried during the whole car ride, I knew it that guy will do something like this, in a way it was my fault too but its not the time to think about that.

Harry was not home because he was going to stay at Cece's because she was scared about all of this fucking shit. So its just me and her.

“Harry is at Cece’s place, so you can sleep in his room” I want her to sleep next to her, but I don’t want to push things.

“Thanks”

While coming back, she changed into her dress that she wore to the party and returned Zayn’s clothes.

“I will get you some clothes” with that I left to get some clothes for her to change.

I picked out my white tee shirt and gave her my boxers.

She went to Harry’s room to change. I cooked 2-minutes noodles for her.

She came into the kitchen wearing my tee-shirt and boxers. Tee-shirt was long enough that it covered her boxers, well my boxers.

“I cooked something for you, eat it” I handed her the bowl and watched her eating.

“I am really sorry” Adrian said while eating.

“Its fine princess, we can talk about this tomorrow morning” after a long time, she stopped crying and I didn’t want her to start crying again.

After eating, she went to harry’s room.

*AFTER 1 HOUR*

I heard the sound of the door opening and I saw Adrian standing there.

“What happened love?”

“Can I sleep with you” she asked me while walking closer to my bed.

“Sure” I said while shifting to make some place for her.

She got under the covers, I wrapped my arms around her waist, I could feel her hot breath near my neck, she drew circles on my back while I did the same.

“I love you Adrian” I whispered while placing a kiss on her temple.

She didn’t say anything, I guess she fell asleep.