16.The dark past

CHAPTER.16. THE DARK PAST

NIALL’s P.O.V.

I woke up next to the most beautiful person, inside and out, she looks so peaceful while sleeping, the way she crinkles her nose while sleeping, everything she does is beyond perfect to me. I tucked her smooth, silky hair behind her ears, she smiled.

“Morning” Adrian said while rubbing sleep off of her eyes.

“Morning princess. How was your sleep?”

“Nice. You?”

“I slept next to you, so it has to be perfect.”

She just blushed, her cheeks turned red, I love it when girls blush, Adrian to be précised, and she looks so damn cute.

“I love you” she said while snuggling closer to me.

“I love you more”

“I love you a lot”

“I love you a lot more”. She blushed again. Fuck, this girl rules my life.

Yes, I know that we are acting like those love-sick people, but I like it. People might think ‘So cheesy’ or maybe’ Creepy people’ but I don’t give a shit. I have the most beautiful girl as my girlfriend, unlike them. I will dance naked in those leaves and shout’I love you’, if that is something which will make her happy. I have only known her for like what 2 or 3 months but, still I feel a connection between us and I won’t ever lose that connection.

I took a shower, and walked downstairs and saw Adrian cooking something.

“I love the smell” I said while walking closer to her.

“I am making you pancakes because that’s all I know how to cook”. We both chuckled.

“Don’t worry princess. I will treat you like a real princess and we will have personal chefs and maids to do our work” I hugged her from back. She turned around and moved her hands through my hair.

“Maybe. But before any of that happens, you have to tell me something.”

“And what is that?”

“I need you to tell me about your family.”

“Well, lets sit and talk okay?” she nodded.

We walked to the living room, and I made her sit on my lap.

“Okay.. so when I was about 7, my parents divorced, I use to live with my mom and brother, Greg. We use to visit our dad in vacations. Even after the divorce, we all were a happy family type.Greg moved to London to complete his collage, while I stayed there in Ireland with my mom. I was not one of those popular kids; I was not the bully, but I was the one who was bullied. My seniors use to hit me badly, they use to insult me in front of the whole school.” I paused. “When Greg was in school with me, I was not bullied this much, because he was the student body president. But later on, everything changed. People use to make me do their homework. Then in 6th grade I moved here, I met Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam”

“Liam? Who is he?”

“Well, you don’t remember him. He was the badass of the school. When I joined this school, he was the on who helped me from being bullied because he lost his younger brother because of this bullying shit. He protected me and got me into some wrong businesses in 9th grade.”

“Wrong business? As in?”

“I started doing drug dealing, we use to sell drugs in school, and other places.”

“We?”

“Liam, I, Harry and Zayn. Then because of this drug dealing thing, the guy for whom Liam worked, got us involved in another wrong business. He asked us to threaten people, maybe break their one or 2 bones just for the money. We were really stupid at that time, we agreed with what Liam said. Then, in 11th grade, we decided to leave all of this, because they took Liam. We haven’t seen him in like 1 year, we don’t know about his whereabouts. I got all these tattoos just so that people will be a bit scared of me”

“I don’t know what to say. I thought you guys use to take drugs, not sell too. Does Cece know about all of this?”

“I don’t know.”

“Hmm.. you are getting into all of that again, right?”

“No. but there is something else I want to tell you”

“Go on”

“The night when Chase tried to rape you, I was at Dan’s place, the guy for whom Liam worked. He called me there, saying that he will tell me where is Liam only if I did one thing for him, which was to get some money from a customer. I had to go and shoot him on the leg, when Zayn called me on his way to Chase’s place, I was there. I did all of this just for Liam. I know what he did was wrong, but he was the one who protected me from my past”

“Niall, I never thought that you have been through so much. I am so sorry” she said while hugging me tight.

I though she will say something and leave me but instead she is here, next to me.

“I love you” is all that came out of my mouth, she is the most caring person ever. When people started bullying me, I thought that I will be alone for my whole life, there was a stage when I had no reason to live, now I have her.

“I love you too” she said against my lips before kissing me.

“So what did she say?” Zayn asked me. After talking to Adrian about everything, I called Zayn.

“She was okay with it, okay with my, our past. “

“You are a lucky man, you better understand that” he said. I know I am, and I thank god for that.

“I know.”

“You got to know anything about Liam?”

“No. they said that they will call me.”

“Niall? Don’t get into all of this. Leave it, leave Liam, even I want to meet him but-“

“You know that he is like a brother to me.”

“Adrian or Liam?”

“Huh?”

“Choose one. I don’t think Adrian will like it, you being involved into all of this again”

“Yeah you are right. Thanks. I will talk to you later”

“Night”.

I kept my phone on the end table, and joined Adrian who was watching some movie.

The rest of the day was the same, we watched a lot of movies. We also learned to cook eggs with Thai curry, it took us around 3 hours and 20 eggs to cook. The edible part of our food was only 5 eggs.

I missed spending time with her.

“I love you” Adrian whispered, while drawing on my chest. We both were laying under the sheets, wrapped in each others arms.

“I love you too” I kissed her temple and stroked her hair, soon we both dozed off to sleep.

A/N: I have introduced all the boys now, and i am sorry to write that Liam's brother died but that is just for the story.

All the guys will be back in the story from next chapter. by saying all the boys, i mean Chase too ;)

Keep reading