14.Begin again

CHAPTER14.BEGIN AGAIN

NIALL’S .P.O.V.

“We will be there in a few” I said into the phone.

“See you there mate” zany replied.

We were on our way to the police station, they called us for the rest of the process. Zany was required there too.

Early in the morning, Adrian called her mom to tell her everything but she couldn’t, she started crying again, so I took her phone and told her mom everything.

*the phone conversation*

“Mrs. Scott, I will take care of her.”

“Niall, I hope you do. I want to be with her but I know that she needs you the most at this time. Please take care of her”

“I will ma’am.”

“Thanks, I will pack some of her clothes, you can pick it up on your way to police station”

“Sure ma’am” with that I hung up the phone.

*end of the conversation*

*back to present*

“Adrian, love, you ready?” I asked while entering my room. I gave her my tee-shirt and sweat pants to change. she looks better in my clothes than I do.

“Yah I am” she said while putting her hair in a ponytail.

“Niall?”

“Yes princess?”

“Everything will be fine, right?”

“Everything will be okay. Trust me” I replied while taking her into an embrace and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

The drive to the police station was silent,. I parked and saw Zayn standing there, waiting for us.

“Lets go” Zayn said while walking in with us.

One of the policemen asked us to take seats and we did that.

We followed all the instructions and then Adrian was called for answering some questions, she asked me to come with her cause she was scared. Later on Zayn was called.

“I will see you guys later. Bye” Zayn said

“Thanks a lot for everything” Adrian thanked him and gave him a hug. At first he was taken back when she hugged him, well that’s weird, then he hugged her back.

“Zayn, thanks a lot. I don’t have words mate” i gave him the boy hug and a smile.

*AFTER 2 HOURS*

“Niall? Where are we going?”

“I moved out of Harry’s place. So we are going back to my new place”

“Why did you move out? Everything okay between you two”

“Yah Adrian, there is nothing to worry about. It’s my brother’s house, he asked me to use it so I am going to use it, and Cece and Harry need some time alone, like just them. so i decided to move out, i moved here last evening only.”

“Okay, but you never mentioned about you having a brother?”

“umm...uhh...yah, we will talk about all of this later ok. Lets go inside” I said while parking into the parking lot of my new house.

We walked inside of the house, it was pretty big, it had 3 rooms, a t.v. room, a big lounge and a Jacuzzi in the balcony. There was kitchen on the right hand side of the , which was big too.