3.Mom knows the best.

CHAPTER 3. Mom knows best .

“Adrian ? you ready ?” My mum asked me from downstairs

“Yep mom coming!” I replied while taking a look at myself in the mirror one last time. I wore my favorite blue washed denim shorts and a pink plaid shirt with white flats.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

Its been months since, mum and I have went for a dinner alone, like just us. I love talking to her cause I know I can tell her anything and everything. We parked the car and got our seats in the restaurant. As soon as we entered, the smell of Italian food evaded my senses. I JUST LOVE ITALIAN FOOD!!

The waiter took our orders and said that our food will be served in 10 minutes. We thanked him and then he left.

“So, tell me how are things going on between you and that guy? What was his name again?” Mom asked me while taking a sip from her water.

“Niall, and yah everything is great. We went for coffee together.”

“Hmm… that’s nice love, but I want you to be careful, these boys can be unpredictable. I want you to be sure before you do anything”

“I know mom. I will be careful.”

“Niall looks nice but you know, its quite weird that he kissed you on the very first day you two met. Boys, at your age only want one thing, sex, I want you to be very careful and  be sure when you do it”

“yah mom, and why are we talking about it here?”

Mom thanked the waiter when he brought our order.

*1 HOUR LATER*

“Haha! It must be so embarassing for you. Did the waiter overhear your conversation?” Cece spoke from the other line of phone. I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to call her and tell her about the dinner.

“I don’t know Cece. It looked like he was holding his laughter.”

“I think your mom is correct in a way. Harry told me to inform you that you should be careful around him, you know what kind of a guy he is. FYI Harry and I waited for 4 months till we had it for the first time.”

“Yah yah Cece I know. Thanks a lot for listening. See you tomorrow” with that I hung up the phone.