S1P6 (Ha I got this first try)

(I always forget to check what Sleepover part I'm on haha)

(So I guessed logically by thinking about the number of parts in the entire story, and then subtracting non-Sleepover parts)

(But y'all donut care about that, you just want the teenage awkwardness that is the Boyfs)

(And I also want that,,,,,)

(So away we go!)

(Haha I'm a dork)

(Note from halfway through writing this: Okay so woops this is not fluffy or cute awkwardness, my bad)

(Note again a bit later: things are better now haha)

(Michael's POV)

When I woke up again, Jeremy was still asleep. He had migrated away from me, and had one leg on the floor. I giggled a little to myself.

I felt around for my phone to check what time it was, then I remembered I left it upstairs. I sighed and got up, a bit dizzy from the sleep. When I was standing, I saw Jeremy's phone on the ground.

I turned it on. 9:49, fair enough. Probably one of the best sleeps I've gotten in a while. Then I noticed something.

PlayRehearsalEnthusiast: oh and don't forget to delete these

I shrieked and dropped the phone (do not fear children, it fell on a pillow and silently slid off, there was no damage).

I quickly sat down and went through scrambling to delete the texts. I was shaking. How could I have forgotten that one simple instruction? Ughhhhhh why do I suck so much.

I was a bit more than halfway done when I heard Jeremy start to come to. I shrieked again and quickly covered my mouth. I rushed to finish destroying the evidence. He can't know that I like him. He can't know I found out he might like me. He can't know that I stole his phone to use it to my advantage.

I could feel my breath quickening and my grasp loosening. He can't see me having a panic attack again. He doesn't need to think he has to take care of me. He should just assume I'm fine.

"Michael?"

I stopped breathing as I flipped my head to the side to look at him with wide eyes, before breaking down into sobs. I held my knees close to my chest and tried to calm myself.

There's no reason to have a panic attack right now, just tell him you were checking the time.

You don't need to be so afraid, he's not going to hate you.

I started to truly wonder why I was so scared at that moment, why I felt like I couldn't breathe, a hopeless crying mess.

But no matter how hard I tried to logically tell myself I was fine, it did not work. I gasped for air for what felt like hours, I felt like I was drowning. Everything around me disappeared.

But I was brought back to reality.

Somebody had their arms around me.

Somebody was running their fingers through my hair.

Somebody was telling me it's okay.

My heart rate felt more normal again, as I collapsed into the somebody who was saving me. I didn't even care by this point who it was. I just needed somebody there with me.

(time skip brought to you by my tiny Creeper plushy, it is the perfect size and shape for cuddling)

I blinked myself awake. My eyes felt puffy. And I smelled pancakes.

I waddled up the stairs to find Jeremy in the kitchen, making the pancakes I smelled. He was humming as he poured batter into the pan and spread it around.

He looked up to get something when he saw me. I thought I saw him jump a little.

"A-are you... ok-kay?" he asked, just staring at me.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened last night. B-but I'm feeling better now! I swear," I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Okay, good! I thought I might as well make pancakes, 'cause I didn't want to just sit down there."

"They smell really good, Jer," I complimented.

"Aw, thanks!" He said as he blushed a bit and scratched the back of his head. His hair looked soft.

"Can you get the plates out?"

"Oh, yeah, sure!" I quickly set the table. I glanced at the window by the dining room. Our rose bush was tall enough by now to be seen through it. I looked at it a bit, thinking.

We do have a vase...