What Great Friends

(Jeremy's POV)

PlayRehearsalEnthusiast: Are you free today?

QueerAndThere: if you're asking if I can hang out with YOU, I am most definitely NOT free

QAT: but otherwise yes I am

PRE: okay good

PRE: u sassy twink

QAT: ????

Squap Squid (group chat)

-PissedArsonist changed the name to Squap Squid-

PA: it's better this way

PA: I switched the vowels lmao

DakeyJ: Rich please

PRE: gUYS CAN YOI HANG OUT TODAY

GossipGorl: i could fit it into my tight schedule of tweeting and instagraming

DJ: I got nothing better to do

PA: ILL GO IF JAKEY CARRIES MEEEE

DJ: okay fine

GG: as long as I get pictures

WantsToHang: Sure I guess

Penkbirry: hey i dont appreciate rich stealing my vowel idea

P: but yeah im free after 2

WTH: yeet yeet

WTH: my name is satisfied

DJ: I'm so glad

PRE: yussss okay how about Michael

MellowAndMoody: wha

PRE: can u hang today

MAM: um idk

PRE: plzzzzz? J will be there

MAM: I know he said so up there ^

PRE: I meant Jeremy

MAM: I can come

GG: I ship it

PA: saaaaame gorl

WTH: shippity

QAT: wait Christine u never said u were inviting EVERYONE

PRE: Jeremy seriously what did you expect from me

P: she has a point

WTH: ooh

WTH: fite fite fite fite

QAT: wait Christine is it at ur house?

GG: yup im already heere

QAT: jenna please

GG: jenna thank you

PA: JAKEY ARE YOU HERE YETTTTTT

DJ: Chill tiny dude im workin on it

PA: hEY

MAM: i might be l8 I gotta get gas

PRE: ok thx for letting me know Michael

MAM: no prob

I was a little hesitant to go at first. What on Earth could Christine be planning? I decided to go anyway, what did I have to lose.

(timeskip because I don't think you want a detailed paragraph of Jeremy walking)

(you know what)

(why not)

I brought my slightly sweaty palm to the golden doorknob and turned it so as to open the movable wall known as a door. I then proceeded to use my muscles below my waist to propel myself out of the door and onto the path leading to the driveway. I placed one foot after the other onto the pavement that eventually lead to the roadways dedicated to automobiles and use such streets to navigate my way to the household of the Canigulas.

(okay I don't want to do this anymore)

(timeskip)

I rang the doorbell and was quickly greeted by Chloe. She gasped and quickly slammed it shut. Then reopened it just a crack so we could see each other but I couldn't get in.

"Sorry. We need a bit. Ring again if Brooke gets here."

"Wait!" I said in an attempt to get more explanation. She didn't care and closed the door again.

I grumbled angrily and sat on the step in front of the door.

"Stupid Chloe," I muttered under my breath. That's not the first time I've said that.

About 4 minutes had passed when Brooke showed up.

"Why are you sitting on the step?" she asked.

"Chloe won't let me inside," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her." I nodded to her and she rang the doorbell. She was quickly brought inside by Chloe.

A few seconds later, the door opened.

"Hi, so, um, you can't come in, yet," Brooke said to me, grinning. She giggled as she slammed the door shut, leaving me alone again.

Why am I even friends with these people.

I sat there, resting my head in my hands, contemplating whether I should leave or not. Then, I heard a car pull up.

"Jer, what are you doing on the step?" Michael called from the front seat.

"They won't let me inside!" I yelled, throwing my arms up in disbelief. He hopped out and walked over to me.

"Well, I'm not going in without you," Michael said as he knocked on the door.

Christine answered the door this time, and she squealed when she saw us.

"Yes! Perfect! Okay, okay, come inside, we'll explain everything to you." Michael and I exchanged worried looks, but proceeded inside anyway.

Everyone was already situated in the living room. There was enough room left on the couch for Michael and I to squeeze in, though.

"So, we all know that Jeremy is struggling to discover his sexuality," Christine said, the only one standing up. Everyone except Michael nodded, and I hid my face in an attempt to cover my embarrassment.

"So, I came up with a brilliant idea!" She beamed. "Jeremy is going to strip to just his underwear, and we all take turns trying to turn him on. Of course, none of us are trans of non-binary, so we can't know for sure if he's pan, but we can find out if he's straight, gay, bi, or ace."

Christine grinned as everyone else expressed their approval.

"Yes! This is gonna be so fun!" I heard Chloe say.

"This is going to blow up online!" Jenna remarked.

"Alright, Jeremy, take 'em off."