S1P8 Water Fight

(So my stories have been blowing up in like the past three hours and it's making me really happy)

(I'm also kinda concerned because I wanna read all of your comments but it's gonna take forever if more people get into my büks)

(However I love reading all the comments y'all leave so don't stop (believing) and feel free to drop your commentary wherever)

(Also how was your day?)

(Michael's POV)

I was a bit hesitant to go downstairs.

I was ready and in my swim trunks, but I couldn't move. I was glued in front of the mirror in my closet, looking at myself. My skin around my stomach looked flabby.

It looks disgusting. Put a shirt on.

Jeremy won't care how you look! He likes you for who you are!

Nobody wants to see you running around like that.

Aren't you trying to impress Jeremy? Don't you want him to like you? This is going to do the opposite.

Get back in the bathroom.

I threw on a shirt and hustled downstairs.

Jeremy was waiting outside, watering the plants. He was trying to see how far away he could go and still have the stream reach the bushes. He didn't see me.

I decided to take advantage of this. I grabbed my hose from the ground and crept over to him. He was standing still, admiring his distance from the plant. I carefully hovered the hose above this head and turned it on.

His shriek sounded like it was having a voice crack of its own. I was still chuckling as he started spraying me. I ran off in the direction of my hose and he hid behind a chair. I crouched and watched as his head bopped up and down, above the chair and behind it. I giggled a little. Then I saw water.

"Shit!" I yelled as I jumped away from the water. I could hear him laughing from across the yard. I took this as an opportunity to move closer. I snuck to a different chair that was near his.

I saw him look around, trying to figure out where I had gone. He was trying to follow my hose to where I was, but it was too late. His eyes met mine. They widened as I smirked and got him right in the chest.

"Ahhh," he exclaimed in a sarcastic tone. He proceeded to fall over dramatically. He laughed at himself, and I couldn't help laughing too. I helped him up and we sat in the grass.

"My favorite setting on these hoses is 'mist'," Jeremy said.

"Yeah?"

"Because you can see rainbows with it." Sure enough, when he sprayed around us, I could see a rainbow to our left.

"Ooh, cool!" I sprayed mine next to his, finishing the other half of the rainbow. I saw him blush a bit.

Gayyyyyyyy.

------------------------------------

(So this was a bit inspired by George Salazar himself, during one of his livestreams he said he was insecure about his "flabby flabbies")

(I felt really bad because I think he's perfect)

(But I thought Michael might experience this, too)

(And so, this was born)