FOOD

(Smol time skip)

(A bit less smol than Evan)

(So basically only a few minutes)

(Michael's POV)

Chloe nudged me.

"Do you have the stuff?" she asked.

"Oh, right! They're in my car. I'll go get them." She nodded and I ran off.

We had asked the others to distract Jeremy downstairs, so he wouldn't see us and get suspicious. I didn't know what they were doing, but it sounded like fun.

I brought the bottles, cartons, and cans in. She grinned and hopped up and down.

"He's gonna love it, I can guarantee you."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure he's fine with the Squip now, there isn't really a point-"

"Michael. You never know."

"Right," I said with a nod.

"Besides, it's cool anyway. Even if he never had a Squip, this would still be badass."

"Right you are." We grinned at each other.

We threw the dairy into the mixer. I was about to turn it on when Chloe grabbed my shoulder.

"Wait," she said. "What if it's loud and he hears it downstairs?"

"Shit. Let's just say it's construction!"

"Say it's construction when he's up here, seeing all of this?"

"Good point. You text Christine."

"Got it."

(Christine's POV)

Slutcase-Imeannutcase: Hey so is ur mixer loud

ShakespeareBiitch: On a scale from asexual to Rich, I'd say a Michael

SIMN: Shit

SIMN: Michael said to tell everyone its construction outside

SB: Lmao okay

I was used to doing improv, so this was easy for me.

"Hey, Chloe said they're doing construction outside, and that Jake has to move his car."

"Ugh, okay," Jake complained, trudging upstairs.

Not only is it believable, but I get to bother my friend. Hooray!

(Michael's POV)

Jake came upstairs.

"Hey so I have to move my car?"

We just looked at each other in confusion.

"Whatever, I'll move it anyway."

We turned on the mixture and churned away at it until it was thick and creamy.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

We poured the soda into the mixer and watched as it turned redder, like me around a specific someone.

"Hmm, it's not bright enough. Can you get out some food coloring?"

"I'll look around for some," I offered, heading over to the cabinets.

"Hey, I moved my car, I also found this small bottle of red food coloring with 6-7 drops left?"

"The fu-"

"Thanks, Jake!" Chloe said as she grabbed it and poured it into the mixture. Now, it was a beautiful, bright colour.

"Should I taste-test it?" I asked.

"Sure."

I picked up a spoon, as opposed to my finger, and scooped out a small amount.

"Oh, yeah, this is great," I remarked, giving fake moans as a joke. She laughed.

"I'm glad you like it so much," she said, moving her eyebrows in an attempt to personify a Lenny face. We both cracked up at this.

"Okay, scoop this shit into some bowls!"

"On it!"

Once we had 8 bowls, and set them on the counter so they would be artsy enough for Jenna, we called the others up.

"HEY, WE GOT YOU FOOD!" I yelled down.

"FOOD?!"

"FOOD?!?!!????"

"FOOD!!!!!!!"

"FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone came running up at once, and it took a lot of strength to calm them down.

"Calm down you guys," I said with a chuckle. "This is for Jeremy."

I saw him blush at this. I knew he always blushes when he's put on the spot, and I love watching his face turn crimson.

"Michael and I made Mountain Dew Red ice cream!" Chloe announced with jazz hands.

Everyone gasped, and camera shutters came from Jenna.

"F-For me?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course," I replied with a smile. He grinned back.

"NOW EAT IT, BITCHES," Chloe screeched.