Last Bedroom On The Left

(Michael's POV)

Jeremy sat back down slowly, his face burning. I felt bad for him. But then again, now I had evidence that he might like me back!

"Jenna, truth or dare?" Christine asked, wanting to fix the situation. Being theatrical, it was one of her specialties.

"Dare," Jenna replied with a grin.

"I dare you to be mad at me," she gave an innocent yet threatening smile as she said this.

Jenna inhaled in preparation.

"You... you just... I can't stand when... can't you just..."

"Fine, I accept my defeat," she gave in after a few more tries. Christine giggled in victory.

"Michael, truth or dare?" Rich asked. I held my breath.

"Tr-Dare."

"Alright, I dare you to walk your gay ass over to Brooke and kiss her." Brooke gasped and gave him a playful hit on the arm.

"No way! We're both too gay for that, and too gay for our own good."

"If you don't, I'll tell Jeremy about the thing," he taunted, bringing his head low to be more dramatic.

"What thing?" Jeremy questioned in his beautiful voice. (Okay, seriously though, Will Connolly's voice is absolute heaven. Even when he's just talking.)

"N-Nothing! I'll do it."

Brooke stood up so I wouldn't have to kneel down. At least I was kissing someone considerate.

We pecked each other. Not anything special, just enough to make Rich shut up. She tasted like strawberry lip balm and Mountain Dew Red. I hated it.

We both wiped our lips at the same time, and laughed at the awkwardness of the moment.

I sat down in a chair now, sick of standing.

"Jake, truth or dare?" I asked. I had a plan to return the favor.

"Dare," he responded, flashing his cool guy smile.

"I dare you to let Rich grind against you. He already wants to fuck you anyway."

"No way, you can't do that," Chloe defended. I had a feeling this might happen. Everyone is always of Jake's side.

"No, no, I'm fine with it. Christine, where's the nicest bedroom?" He drew a line up Rich's neck with his finger, which was easy because Rich hadn't left his lap. He breathed heavily.

"Last bedroom on the left."

"Thanks," he proceeded to pick up Rich and whisk him away. I didn't want to know what was going to happen in the last bedroom on the left.

Once they were gone, the silence hanging in the air was broken.

"I can't be the only one who ships it," Jenna exclaimed. We all nodded in agreement. They honestly were a really cute couple.

"I ship boyfriends more," said Chloe, pausing in the middle of the word "boyfriends".

"What's that?" asked Christine.

"Michael ecks Jeremy, duh," she explained. "Because of their backpacks. Boyf. Riends."

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Brooke agreed, finishing the last of her ice cream.

I knew I was blushing. I looked over at Jeremy for support, but he was gone.

"W-Wait, where did Jeremy go?" I asked with fear.

"He's probably watching Rich and Jake do it," Jenna answered with a snicker. "Seriously though, he's probably just going to the bathroom. What, do you miss him already?"

"No, I was just concerned." Jenna gave me a look that said she knew I was lying. I sighed.

"Yes."

"Why don't you just ask him out? He knows you like him. He got an erection just by hearing that. He clearly wants a piece of you," Christine said to me.

"I-I can't," I responded, my voice cracking.

"Why not?" asked Brooke.

"B-Because what if he hates me? Or breaks my heart? Or leaves me forever? Or kills me?"

"He's been your friend for over twelve years, right? There's no way he'd all of a sudden hate you just for this," Chloe added.

"I guess you're right."

"Then do it!" Christine told me. "The scene could be better, but he won't care. You both are dorks who just need someone."

"I... I'll do it."

"Yes!" they all exclaimed in unison, throwing their arms in the air in excitement.

"What do I say?"

"Whatever feels right. As long as it comes from the heart, he'll love it."

"Agreed," Jenna added.

"Okay, but, he's so hot. The way his hair just- And his smile, oh my God. He's so small and it feels so nice to hold him in my arms, and all I want to do is press my lips against him and run my hands through is hair- oh my God, his hair -and feel him press himself on me. His eyes, too, I just can't. And-" I paused. Chloe was giggling a little.

"What?" I asked in an accusing tone.

She simply pointed behind me.